International delight caramel machiato iced coffee

International delight caramel machiato iced coffee Reviews

Ranked #268 out of 481 in Coffee

July 08, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys iced coffee...the flavor is amazing.

June 24, 2015

one word delicious !! soo yummy and refreshing, would recommend

June 24, 2015

I'm a really big iced coffee junky; I'm drinking them at all times of the year.
Caramel Machiatos from Starbucks are one of my favourites so I decided to give International Delight's iced caramel machiato a try.

It was very, very sweet and watery, which disappointed me at first. I had the whole carton to finish so I started experimenting. It definitely tastes better when you pour the drink into a glass full of ice, like you would get at a coffee shop. That diluted the sugary flavour and improved the taste by a lot. I also tried crushing ice and making it slushy, which was also amazing - kind of like an iced capp from Tim Hortons.

All in all, I would suggest not drinking it straight. Other than that, it's great to have one of my favourite drinks ready to go without any prep time needed.

September 23, 2014

This stuff is great! Personally the only one out of the three flavours I enjoy. The only downfall is it's very sweet but very refreshing! There are always coupons to save on this item and it tastes really good! I recommend this to any friend/family member!

August 19, 2014

I would recommend this to anyone who loves Iced coffee. It is a little pricey but well worth it. I pour it over ice and enjoy it. It is my favourite. Sometimes I will add a little extra skim milk to it depending on how I feel.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic