International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Reviews

Ranked #2030 out of 2312 in Grocery

February 12, 2016

Pumpkin Pie Spice International Delight Creamer is one we picked up while picking up creamers at the store. I love picking this seasonal creamer up. It adds a nice creamy flavor to my coffee or hot chocolate if I wish. But then on top of that, it has a nice little pumpkin flavor added as well, not too much and not too little. I really enjoy it. But what I love the most is how I feel while I am drinking it. It really makes me think it is the most wonderful time of the year and I really love feeling like the wonderful holiday season is coming up.

July 02, 2015

I love fall for all the pumpkin flavoured food, this one is one of my favourites.

November 03, 2014

I really like the International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer. It has a smooth rich, creamy flavor with a little bit of spice. It's the perfect coffee creamer for Fall.

September 26, 2013

It's the holidays and pumpkin pie in my coffee! Tastes amazing! Creamy, not too sweet, and loads of flavor. I've got a feeling I'm going to run before we even get to Thanksgiving. It's also WAY cheaper than getting any of the pumpkin flavored drinks from any coffee shop or cafe.