J'Adore Dior Perfume

J'Adore Dior Perfume Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 1281 in Perfume

January 25, 2017

Really nice scent, I switched to preferring this one lately instead of another Dior fragrance (miss dior) to try something new, and I now prefer it!!!

October 13, 2016

This perfume comes in a really beautiful bottle but I think the scent just wasn't for me. I found it to be a bit too floral for my liking so I did not repurchase it. This perfume was strong enough that it only required a few spritz to stay all day.

June 30, 2016

This is one of my favourite fragrances. It smells deep and mature. I don't tend to get a headache from this scent which I get with a lot of cheaper products so I love this.

March 29, 2016

AMAZING SCENT, LONG LASTING, JUST WONDERFUL. Makes u smell good, feel sexy and expensive all at once. I absolutely Love it and dont go anywhere without it

February 18, 2016

J’adore Dior is a feminine and opulent scent that has a seductive blend of floral and fruit notes. The goes on strong without being uncomfortably overpowering and mellows to a luxurious scent over time. I found that it lingered on my skin long after I had applied it without my having to reapply. The floral notes were more evident with my body chemistry. The exquisite bottle design adds a glamourous look to your vanity. It’s a scent that makes you feel desirable and sophisticated. Perfect for day and night.

January 30, 2016

J'Adore Dior my favourite floral perfume for woman.Must to have.A sensuous and refined fragance that become a legend