Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable in Orange Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 176 in Supplements

November 26, 2016

These are a staple in my health routine. The chewable form gives me a boost of instant Vitamin C. They also give me a lot of energy throughout the day. These are also great for immunity througout cold and flu season. Great price point for Jamieson quality products.

November 26, 2016

I love these.one of my favorite vitamins to take. The taste is pretty good and they work quite well. I highly recommend them to everyone who needs vitamin C

November 18, 2016

This doesn't do anything! Waste of money - you'd be better off going to a health store and investing into a vitamin C that will actually work for your body.

October 28, 2016

I love these vitamins! They taste great, like an orange but they can become chaulky and gritty! They provide you with a fun alternative to taking vitamins and a boost of vitamin c whenever you need it.

October 28, 2016

When I was younger I loved these because they were like sour, orange flavored candy. But now I don't buy them anymore. I find they are expensive for how many you get, plus I am not a fan of Jamieson's quality of their products. They also have too much sugar. I want Vitamin C, not added sugar, plus they have other additives that I don't need or want. Especially added dye/color. I prefer to use Swiss Naturals or SISU.

It is all personal opinion and choice. but for me I don't recommend this product. Try purchasing Vitamins and Minerals and any therapeutic health supplements from a Nutrition Store or Holistic Store instead. Plus they can give you more information about the products they sell and what that company is all about etc.

October 22, 2016

Le goût des vitamine C de Jamieson est tout simplement divin, j'ai toujours hâte d'en prendre une le matin. Quand je suis malade, j'en prend une de plus au midi et je me sens tout de suite mieux après quelques jours seulement. Cela aide à maintenir un système immunitaire en santé.

October 22, 2016

I always use this every winter season. I try not to miss taking it when its cold to avoid catching colds. I like the orange flavour too. Price is very affordable especially when theyre on sale

September 20, 2016

So I love these! I like to believe they work because I am notorious for getting sick and since I have been taking these a few times a week, I have not been sick in months. Definitely take this as a regular routine supplement now!

September 15, 2016

great stuff and good quality, if I feel a cold coming on I take extra and it never fails me. I always have a quick recovery and great skin. I love these vitamins, great as a preventative to boost immune system.

August 29, 2016

Jamieson is the only brand of vitamins that I buy. Usually get them at Walmarts, they have sales on vitamins. I have tried all the different flavours, but always go back to the orange flavour. They taste good and leave you with no chalky taste.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted