Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable in Orange Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 189 in Supplements

January 16, 2017

My GO TO BRAND of Vitamin C. I wish I didn't have to wait to only buy it when it is on sale (then I buy LOTS). I can feel the effectiveness versus the other brands.

Worth the price just rather only purchase when on sale.

You will enjoy the flavor as well. Not overpowering (my son even sucks them instead of chewing them and he's 9).

January 15, 2017

As far as chewable tablets go this is a good one. The orange flavour is strong but it doesn't leave a bad taste and it's ok to take on an empty stomach because it doesn't cause nausea or vomiting.

January 15, 2017

This natural Vitamin C is a great product to take to help fight your immune system of cods and flues it tastes great doesn't leave a bitter taste in your mouth I would recommend it to anyone

January 13, 2017

the natural vitamin c is great to take all year round as it help in prevention of colds and flu. I think jamieson products are great and a trustable company i love to use. i would recommend this product

November 26, 2016

These are a staple in my health routine. The chewable form gives me a boost of instant Vitamin C. They also give me a lot of energy throughout the day. These are also great for immunity througout cold and flu season. Great price point for Jamieson quality products.

November 26, 2016

I love these.one of my favorite vitamins to take. The taste is pretty good and they work quite well. I highly recommend them to everyone who needs vitamin C

November 18, 2016

This doesn't do anything! Waste of money - you'd be better off going to a health store and investing into a vitamin C that will actually work for your body.

October 28, 2016

I love these vitamins! They taste great, like an orange but they can become chaulky and gritty! They provide you with a fun alternative to taking vitamins and a boost of vitamin c whenever you need it.

October 28, 2016

When I was younger I loved these because they were like sour, orange flavored candy. But now I don't buy them anymore. I find they are expensive for how many you get, plus I am not a fan of Jamieson's quality of their products. They also have too much sugar. I want Vitamin C, not added sugar, plus they have other additives that I don't need or want. Especially added dye/color. I prefer to use Swiss Naturals or SISU.

It is all personal opinion and choice. but for me I don't recommend this product. Try purchasing Vitamins and Minerals and any therapeutic health supplements from a Nutrition Store or Holistic Store instead. Plus they can give you more information about the products they sell and what that company is all about etc.

October 22, 2016

Le goût des vitamine C de Jamieson est tout simplement divin, j'ai toujours hâte d'en prendre une le matin. Quand je suis malade, j'en prend une de plus au midi et je me sens tout de suite mieux après quelques jours seulement. Cela aide à maintenir un système immunitaire en santé.

1stWV has started a new forum topic