Jaw Drop Coolers

Jaw Drop Coolers Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 87 in Coolers

October 19, 2016

So far I've tried Sucking Lemons, Squeezing Watermelons, Licking Limes, and a Melon one that is my favorite. I like coolers, I like vodka, and now I've found my favorite drink! Representing that local stuff too boot

September 19, 2016

So I had the Sucking Lemons one (I think it is called that). The flavour is pretty good but the day I tried this, was the day I found out I was allergic to vodka. For those vodka lovers out there, you will like this

August 06, 2016

Tried the squirting orange flavour. Tasted just like Orange crush! We didn't have ice, but I'm sure that would lesson the sweetness. I would like to try the lemon and lime flavours.

April 12, 2016

I usually do not drink coolers because they are too sweet but these new coolers are not sweet at all and I find them to be refreshing to drink when its hot out.

August 05, 2014

I'm crazy about the watermelon one- it's the only one I've tried though. Was surprised to find it taste refreshing and like actual watermelon juice, not sickly sweet and artificial. Good alcoholic percentage. Overall a much better cooler than most on the market. Good new product I will try again.

September 18, 2013

These are relatively NEW on the market (In my area at least) and I must say I am in LOVE! They were our drink of the summer for sure! These coolers come in 4 flavors in Canada and 3 in the USA! As a Canadian - I am lucky enough to choose from Watermelon, Lime, Lemon, and Fruit Punch! They have cleaver little names like "Squeezing Melons", " "Puckering Punch", "Licking Limes", and "Sucking Lemons." These are super refreshing on a hot day or night when you're just looking for something fruity, fun and seriously delicious!!! My favorites are Melon and Punch, but my husband is a Citrus fan and loves Limes and Lemons! Try them ALL! They have a taster pack where you get 1 of each! Awesome right? The best thing about these, you don't REALLY taste the booze, so be careful ;)