Jergens Natural Glow Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 137 in Self-Tanner

Jergens natural glow Daily Moisturizer delivers an optimum amount of colour to even out and enrich the appearance of your skin. Formulated with a unique blend of non-drying Erythrulose, DHA and essential moisturizers to gradually develop a soft, natural glow, without streaking or orange coloration often experienced with using a self-tanner. Simply moisturize your skin to keep a beautiful and natural glow. It comes in three different shades to complement your unique skin tone.
See their main website for more information at www.jergens.ca

March 21, 2017

Smell is better than most self tanning lotions. I combine with normal moisturizer to combat and mild smell it has.

Works great and is good on my sensitive skin. Last a while! Which is a bonus

Even my boyfriend uses it haha

October 19, 2016

This product does seem to work. I used it to help my tan during vacation. I couldn't continue using it for long because the smell is not pleasant. The smell lingered on my skin all day until I washed it off. If you don't mind the smell after applying it, this is a good self tanner lotion.

October 03, 2016

J'ai été étonné par le produit . Je l'ai appliqué sur mes jambes plus blanches et j'ai particulièrement aimé l'effet bronzé et de jambe uniforme. Je recommande.

October 03, 2016

so it works. gives a decent tan however i did find that I got a bit streaky because I rush to put it on after a shower. the after smell (especially after going to the gym) is not idea, however most self tanners make your skin stink

September 25, 2016

I use this tanning lotion every summer. I like how I can choose how dark I want to be with this lotion. The smell is very nice and fresh and its over powering. You have to make sure you rub in the lotion very well to prevent streaks. If you do get some streaks on you it isn't that noticeable it normally blends in within a day or two.

September 25, 2016

I like this for early spring and late fall - keeps my natural tan looking good. It does have a distinctive odour that I am used too, but at first it was not pleasant. The results are good, not streaky and for my warm, yellow tone skin it gives me a nice bronze glow, very natural looking. It doesn't stain my hands after like other brands.

August 15, 2016

This did not work for me, maybe it was the colour I bought or the way I put it on. I did not turn brown. I had yellow patches on my legs. I could not wear shorts till the colour came off. I did not like the smell of the product.

August 15, 2016

I use this everyday on my face and body and love the glow it leaves. I heard it was at Dollarama but couldn't find it there so I did end up spending more than $8 at Walmart but that's ok it's well worth it!

July 22, 2016

It works great! However... let this be a warning to you-- if you do not apply it evenly--- girl, it shows. And then you try to fix it by going over it- and then you start to look patchy- it turns into a mess. So I gave up. For now. But where it was applied correctly- the colour was natural, not orange. And it has an addictive smokey smell.

July 14, 2016

Love this product. Legs were looking tanned within couple days. Love this product. Looks natural. No streaks just a natural tan look. Will buy this product again.