Joe Fresh Nail Polish Remover

Joe Fresh Nail Polish Remover Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 179 in Nail Care

April 12, 2016

This is a great affordable nail polish remover! I typically use 2 cotton pads to remove my nail polish and I find this product very effective! I don't need a lot of product for removal and it typically only takes a bit of pressure for the polish to come off. This is a very affordable product, only $4 for a large bottle! Can't beat the price :)

March 18, 2016

This was affordable and effective. Worked very quickly at removing my nail polish. Used with cotton balls and the polish wiped off with no residue left.

November 12, 2015

This product was not very effective for me. I had to use a large amount, and still had difficulty getting all the polish off my nails. The real turn off is the horrible acetone odor. The smell alone should peel paint!

May 28, 2015

You get what you pay for! Takes a few minutes of scrubbing each nail to get it all off. Leaves my nails all dried out!

October 29, 2014

Joe fresh nail care is the best on the market. Even better than Essie.

This nail polish remover takes off even the darkest of colours. One cotton pad with remover can take off the polish from both of my hands entirely.

I also suggest all of the joe fresh nail colours, they wear extremely well and they have a great selection of colours.

June 24, 2014

$4 for a large bottle lasts for a long time. The smell isn't too pungent and it works well. I use and like it.

June 17, 2014

I was disappointed. It takes a lot of remover to remove the nail polish. But no harsh odor.

March 30, 2014

i find it better than some other removers

October 03, 2013

It's so easy to use, it has a very innovative top for easy mess free use. Once you take the top off , you just take a cotton ball and press on the inner top down and it dampened the cotton ball without making a mess. Love this change!