John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 937 in Shampoo

October 21, 2016

Sheer Blonde de John Frieda donne de résultats remarquables. Fini le blond terne, ce shampooing redonne du pep a vos cheveux. Ce shampooing n'allourdit ni ne dommage les cheveux et donne de tres beaux résultats.

June 27, 2016

Love this stuff! Smells amazing, lasts a decent amount of time (depending on how much you use each wash!) and isn't too costly. Makes my hair light and beautiful!

March 14, 2015

I was blessed with blonde hair but over the years, using various hair care products I noticed my hair was getting a bit brassy. I started using Sheer Blonde shampoo and conditioner and after a week or so, my hair looked like it does in the middle of the summer after being outside in the sun. I'm very happy to have found a product that I can use year round and keep the same light blonde hair all year round!

February 18, 2015

This is the only thing I use to lighten my hair! Worth every penny. One of my absolute favourite products!

October 30, 2014

Used it when I was blonde every day and it worked very well!

September 18, 2014

I have been using this product for years. Every time I think I want to try something new I regret it. Having had blonde hair in all shades and having really natural curly hair this product always gives me the moisture I need and prevents my hair from breaking. My hair always looks shiny and healthy even after excessive bleaching. It is a staple in my shower and great quality without breaking the bank. Thank you John Freida!

June 18, 2014

this shampoo has managed to keep my colour vibrant all year round and it smells amazing!

June 15, 2014

This stuff makes my hair so soft! I have been dying my hair blonde for years and recently tried this line. Love it!!!

June 15, 2014

Product is great for all types of blonde hair to take away and brassy colour you may have.

June 13, 2014

It was great! It really did lighten my hair. I noticed results around the third use.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml