Johnson & Johnson Baby Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 44 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

January 06, 2017

We use this on our baby, but her skin had been pretty dry afterwards lately.
    We love this otherwise. Makes good bubbles, doesn't hurt the eyes. The smell is mild as well.
    I'd recommend this

December 21, 2016

I have used this product not for kids, but as a gentle face wash for the past 10 yrs. I have a perfect complexion, hardly ever dry skin, removes makeup, and you can open your eyes while scrubbing to get that extra night-out makeup off!

October 13, 2016

love it and so does my little girl love the smell and it so relaxing expecially before bedtime wish the scent would stay a little longer though but love it so far

September 20, 2016

My daughter reacted so badly to the johnsons baby wash. They have so many different ones and it didn't matter what I used she still reacted. She has very sensitive skin. I won't be using it again on her.

September 20, 2016

Will not use anything but this body wash on my
    Kids !! My son has eczema and it hasn't even bothered it and the fresh baby smell is always a bonus to add to bath night

September 12, 2016

I've been using the Johnson & Johnson's bedtime baby bath for months now and it works like a charm! My son went from hating baths to loving them and I truly believe it helps put him to sleep.

August 14, 2016

Thats what i ve been using for years for my kids.its so gentle on babys skin, it cleans well without irritating the skin and smells so good, only thing its overprised i found

August 14, 2016

I love this product, especially the ones for nighttime. The scent is lovely and the wash foams up perfectly. My little guy loves his baths and I don't worry about harsh soap residue with this product at all.

July 20, 2016

Ces produits ne sont pas fait seulement pour les bébés. Je les utilise constament. Ils rendent ma peau si douce et si soyeuse tout en l'hydratant. Ils ont une odeur si douce et relaxante que je ne me tanne pas. L'huile de bébé est parfait pour l'après rasage et la crème hydratante est parfaite l'hiver lorsque ma peau est déshydraté.

June 28, 2016

This isn't a product just for baby, I use it to wash my face and my private parts because it's not perfumed. I have a sensitive skin and this product is perfect for it. I also use it to wash my new tattoos. I use it since I'm 12 and I recommended it

smontero84 earned the Beauty Expert badge