Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Baby Wash Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 45 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

An ultra mild cleanser designed for use on baby's entire body and hair. Unlike baby soaps, cleanses without drying because it's 100% soap-free, dye-free and pH-balanced. The exclusive NO MORE TEARS formula is clinically proven hypoallergenic, and is dermatologist and allergy-tested, so it's gentle enough for newborns.

January 05, 2017

This is my must have on my house. My youngest has eczema this is the only body wash I can use on him that won't cause a flare up. If you can find it with the foaming body it even better.

December 16, 2016

This is a staple in my household. I used this when my children were babies and I still use it on them now when they are 5 and 3. It works great on their hair nd leaves it shiny, clean, and smelling good. It is not good for my hair but I use it to clean my hairbrush and makeup brushes.

October 19, 2016

I buy this all the time for my kids its totally worth it and the smell is pleasant I use this before bedtime and it always makes my kids sleepy and sleep better

October 19, 2016

I love how gentle this wash is, I use it on both my two daughters and myself. All three of us have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate us at all! Thumbs up

October 19, 2016

This product is not just for babies. I am 23 years old and this is my daily body wash. It is gentle on the skin and doesn't give me any irritation. I can wash my whole body with it!

September 29, 2016

I'm not sure but this to me is very hard to wash up. You need a lot of water to clean up the baby which is a bit annoying to the baby. Though it leaves the baby's skin clean and fresh, i just don't like the oiliness.

September 27, 2016

Mild soap, mild scent. Have been using it on my newborn, now toddler. Love that is tears free, so I don't have to worry about it if it happens to get into my kids eyes. Clean effectively, without drying out skin.

September 20, 2016

I got a small sample bottle. It was gentle on my skin. I used it on my hair, made by hair soft, no tangles. Smells nice. It's good for a babies, good for adults.

August 16, 2016

I use to use this all over my baby's body - head to toe. Soft and smooth, gentle on their skin and smells great. Now we still use it on her hair. It rinses off easily. A bottle goes a long way!

June 04, 2016

I always buy this wash for all new babies when i go to showers. Its has a really nice fresh light scent great for all new borns. I like to use all the same products and make a baby gift basket.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish