Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Baby Wash Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 51 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

An ultra mild cleanser designed for use on baby's entire body and hair. Unlike baby soaps, cleanses without drying because it's 100% soap-free, dye-free and pH-balanced. The exclusive NO MORE TEARS formula is clinically proven hypoallergenic, and is dermatologist and allergy-tested, so it's gentle enough for newborns.

March 23, 2017

I use this not only for my daughter but I use it myself. No strong smells, lathers well and no irritation on my baby's skin. Bottle design makes it easy to use and to see how much product is left so I know to get more before it's gone.

March 13, 2017

My family loves the Johnson head to toe baby wash! First it smells so good on baby and it also cleans so well! Even my bigger kids love to use it because of its quality

March 03, 2017

This is the only body wash I have ever used on my son (11-months-old). There is a reason this is a classic, it is gentle, does not irritate his skin and leaves his hair and skin feeling baby soft and smelling fresh.

March 02, 2017

I really liked this bodywash for my baby, it was gentle enough for her sensitive skin, it was also reasonably priced. I would recommend this for almost anyone.

January 05, 2017

This is my must have on my house. My youngest has eczema this is the only body wash I can use on him that won't cause a flare up. If you can find it with the foaming body it even better.

December 16, 2016

This is a staple in my household. I used this when my children were babies and I still use it on them now when they are 5 and 3. It works great on their hair nd leaves it shiny, clean, and smelling good. It is not good for my hair but I use it to clean my hairbrush and makeup brushes.

October 19, 2016

I buy this all the time for my kids its totally worth it and the smell is pleasant I use this before bedtime and it always makes my kids sleepy and sleep better

October 19, 2016

I love how gentle this wash is, I use it on both my two daughters and myself. All three of us have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate us at all! Thumbs up

October 19, 2016

This product is not just for babies. I am 23 years old and this is my daily body wash. It is gentle on the skin and doesn't give me any irritation. I can wash my whole body with it!

September 29, 2016

I'm not sure but this to me is very hard to wash up. You need a lot of water to clean up the baby which is a bit annoying to the baby. Though it leaves the baby's skin clean and fresh, i just don't like the oiliness.