Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Baby Wash Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 42 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

An ultra mild cleanser designed for use on baby's entire body and hair. Unlike baby soaps, cleanses without drying because it's 100% soap-free, dye-free and pH-balanced. The exclusive NO MORE TEARS formula is clinically proven hypoallergenic, and is dermatologist and allergy-tested, so it's gentle enough for newborns.

October 19, 2016

I buy this all the time for my kids its totally worth it and the smell is pleasant I use this before bedtime and it always makes my kids sleepy and sleep better

October 19, 2016

I love how gentle this wash is, I use it on both my two daughters and myself. All three of us have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate us at all! Thumbs up

October 19, 2016

This product is not just for babies. I am 23 years old and this is my daily body wash. It is gentle on the skin and doesn't give me any irritation. I can wash my whole body with it!

September 29, 2016

I'm not sure but this to me is very hard to wash up. You need a lot of water to clean up the baby which is a bit annoying to the baby. Though it leaves the baby's skin clean and fresh, i just don't like the oiliness.

September 27, 2016

Mild soap, mild scent. Have been using it on my newborn, now toddler. Love that is tears free, so I don't have to worry about it if it happens to get into my kids eyes. Clean effectively, without drying out skin.

September 20, 2016

I got a small sample bottle. It was gentle on my skin. I used it on my hair, made by hair soft, no tangles. Smells nice. It's good for a babies, good for adults.

August 16, 2016

I use to use this all over my baby's body - head to toe. Soft and smooth, gentle on their skin and smells great. Now we still use it on her hair. It rinses off easily. A bottle goes a long way!

June 04, 2016

I always buy this wash for all new babies when i go to showers. Its has a really nice fresh light scent great for all new borns. I like to use all the same products and make a baby gift basket.

March 25, 2016

My son has sensitive skin but Johnson's baby wash is very gentle. It's also great that you don't need to buy shampoo since you can use this to wash them from head to toe. It smells good, it's gentle and it doesn't cost any more than its competitors. Any parents out there looking for quality baby wash at a good price, this is it!

February 05, 2016

This product is not cheap, I usually paid around $7.00-8.00 for it but considering you can use it all over when bathing your baby I think it's worth it. This is a great product and brand for that matter. I think when it comes to baby products everyone trusts the johnsons brand because their one of the best.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas