Johnson's Baby Oil, Gel with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, 6.5-Ounce Bottles

Johnson's Baby Oil, Gel with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, 6.5-Ounce Bottles Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 162 in Oils

Johnson's Baby Oil, Gel with Aloe Vera & Vitamin is a concentrated gel that contains Aloe Vera, known for its skin-soothing properties, as well as Vitamin E, a known skin conditioner. Johnson's Baby Oil Gel locks in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin. Clinically proven mild and gentle formula. Dermatologist and allergy-tested. Use to soothe and relieve dry, rough patches. Leaves skin glowing and feeling baby soft. Johnson's Baby Oil has been clinically proven mild.

September 12, 2016

I absolutely love this oil! Keeps baby very mosturized for a very long time. I like to use it after his baths to make sure his skin does not dry out and I've never had an issue

April 24, 2016

i love this product because it doesn't run. the gel format makes it easier to use and not as messy as the other ones leaving everything greasy. It goes on what you need it on and just that. worked well on my kids. used it as a moisturizing option when they were too dry for anything else.

February 04, 2016

Have used this on my niece as my kids are older. Leaves her skin soft & smooth & not greasy. She's baby fresh!!!!

February 03, 2016

Love this product. I use anytime my skin is very dry or itchy and it helps immediately. I had pepps after my last child and it helped ease the itch.

February 03, 2016

Wprks amazing caant believe how soft my sons skin is.

May 01, 2015

This was a great improvement made to an already good product. The addition of vitamin E gives it even more moisturizing properties and the aloe really helps to soothe. Great for after a bath or shower!

February 06, 2015

Fantastic product from Johnsons. I remember using this for myself long before i had my daughter :) Apply when your skin is still little wet after shower or bath, it will leave your skin smooth and silky without greasy feeling. Smells nice.
P.s. Works great on baby's skin too ;) (my daughter loves that it has "oil bubbles")

August 29, 2014

Works really well, smells great!

May 20, 2014

This product is awesome! It's not greasy and works amazing for shaving your legs! My babe had very dry skin and this product did wonders for her plus you can add to the bath.