Joico K-PAK Liquid Reconstructor

Joico K-PAK Liquid Reconstructor Reviews

Ranked #1760 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Hair Systems Work Together To Optimize The Condition Appearance And Integrity Of The Hair, Products That Meet The Needs Of Everyone, The Art Of Healthy Hair

February 07, 2016

I really love Joico regular kpak reconstructor for healing my hair during major colour changes. But have zero patience for timed hair masks. I was really happy when I discovered a leave in spray and use it once a week. My hair is feeling healthier over time and helping limit my breakage like a liquid bandaid.

June 09, 2010

My hair is naturally very curly, but I usually wear it either straight or wavy, and I colour it often. So it gets really dry and damaged. This product has been a lifesaver for me.

I started using it about 1.5 years ago on the recommendation of my stylist. She suggested using it as an intesive treatment for certain spots that are really dry or (how I use it) as an all over treatment by applying it evenly throughout your hair while it's wet.

My hair has gotten so healthy and shiny as a result. I barely have any split ends and my hair is so thick. I am VERY HAPPY with this product and highly recommend it.

I haven't tried the other products from the Joico K-Pak line, but was just reading some good reviews about them today so think that I will at least give the shampoo and conditioner a try to see if that will amplify the results I'm getting from just using the reconstructor.