Josie Maran Argan Oil Reviews

Ranked #631 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 16, 2016

I have dry spots on my skin especially on my nose and cheeks and I use this 2x a day. I LOVE this oil. I even use it under my eyes. It leaves my face feeling so soft. I also add a drop into my foundation.

March 10, 2015

Not sure about the results but the packaging is very poor. The dropper broken on me several times, where the dropper pieces fell apart.

October 22, 2014

The hype around this oil played a huge role in the resurrection of my damaged skin, after wrongly using a plethora of harsh, drying chemicals to try and cure some moderate acne. I've never actually purchased Josie's oil, seeing as how the exact same (cold pressed) product can be found at Rexall Pharma Plus or any nutrition store for under $20. Unless your skin is quite dry, I wouldn't recommend using this oil as a daytime moisturizer since it could leave quite the shine, and inhibit makeup from staying put. At nighttime rather, just a few drops of argan massaged thinly over the skin feels absolutely incredible, reduces inflammation, redness, dry patches and more. Most oils are packaged in glass, but some are specifically bottled in amber coloured glass to block out the harsh UV rays which turn some oil rancid. Be wary of this when rebottling oils into something like plastic, since most should be kept in their original packaging.

October 20, 2014

My sister bought me this for a facial moisturizer knowing I try to stay away from chemicals/preservatives as much as possible. At first I was skeptical, I've tried other oils including coconut oil, they made me greasy and break out.
This Argan oil is amazing I use it day and night. I'm 31 and have fine lines/eye bags and it helped so much, I feel beautiful :) seriously I'm getting more today so I don't go a day without it.
Liquid Gold!

September 21, 2014

This oil is unreal! It helped my skin produce less oil, has helped with my acne scars, made me not break out anymore, and it smoothed out the fine lines. This is holy grail status for me! The only down side is that it is so freaking expensive.

September 11, 2014

Love the way my skin feels after I use this. I notice my skin is smoother and my makeup applies better.

August 08, 2014

I have only been using this for a couple of weeks, but it has really improved my skin. I have noticed that my skin just looks better in a general way, less acne, less sun spots, less redness and soft to the touch.

July 15, 2014

I got this oil in a set, so it's not full size. However, it lasts a long time. It's multi-purpose which is great! I used it on my face at night, which left my face soft and moisturized, yet not greasy. Also in my hair, which also made it soft (but I love the Macadamia Oil better). I would use this again for sure!

June 15, 2014

I've been using this for a few months now and I really noticed the improvement in my skin! It's much more soft and even now, the oil absorbs quickly and not oily at all leaving a subtle nutty scent

April 25, 2014

This product has been a skin lifesaver! I never thought putting oil on my already combination skin would be a good idea, plus with acne prone skin I was incredibly weary but I was pleasantly surprised! I am now a true Josie Maran fan and won't use anything else to moisturize my skin.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml