Julep Essential Cuticle Oil

Julep Essential Cuticle Oil Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 157 in Nail Care

April 20, 2015

My friends and I get together to do our nails and we all love how the cuticle oil makes our hands feel. Really effective!

October 20, 2014

Another winner from Julep. I absolutely can not live without this product. It does the job to moisture your cuticles giving it a nice shine. No hang nails to worry about it, when you're using this cuticle oil. Would totally recommend it!

September 09, 2014

This came with my Julep Maven box. By far my favorite product made by julep! Excellent oil for your cuticles! I have had this for about 7 months and i still have a wee bit left in the bottle. Love it!

September 09, 2014

This product really does repair and soften cuticles and hands in record time. The oils soak into the skin without leaving an oily feel. The lavender scent is soothing. I have purchased this product several times for myself and for gifts.

August 05, 2014

I think this is my favorite product from Julep! It is so effective that I use it at times on my cracked skin when it is dry from winter and it helps so quickly.

August 04, 2014

The cuticle oil is very greasy when applied and makes it very difficult to do tasks after applying. I found I did not get good results and could never remember to apply it. It is not a product I would purchase again.

June 09, 2014

I love this cuticle ouil, it has done wonders for my hands and if you can find it on sale, your in business! It's compact and easy to carry in your purse. It doesn't leak and the rollerball on it makes it easy to use.

May 27, 2014

The product smell fresh with it's lemon odor and the application is so easy with the roller ball. Very effective on my cuticles and make my nails stronger but with a couple of application per day.

March 18, 2014

This cuticle oil comes in a convenient roller ball which makes application so easy! It is made up of natural essential oils and the smell is to die for! I like to keep this on my bedside table and apply at night before going to sleep, the smell is so calming and relaxing and the oil is fairly quick to absorb! I really enjoy this product!

February 20, 2014

I use this product on a daily basis. It has an amazing smell and my cuticles just love it! My hands feel silky after using this and my nails are growing like there is no tomorrow. I no longer need to wear false tips for length as my natural nails have grown and strengthened quite well.