Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Limited Edition Shade "Project Chimps"
Good

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Limited Edition Shade "Project Chimps" Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 1015 in Lipstick

September 22, 2016

Love love love this liquid lipstick. The shade is gorgeous, and I believe that it would suit a lot of skin tones. A very warm red with slight orange undertones. Plus some of the money goes toward helping chimps that used to be used for product testing! It's really awesome that Kat does this with some of her products. Overall, the colour is gorgeous, the formula is long-lasting, smudge-proof, and applies really easily. I really hope this shade becomes permanent!

September 12, 2016

This is such an awesome lipstick! I love animals, and I think it's so great that profits from this lipstick go to helping abused chimps. When I heard of this release I knew I had to get it. It's such a beautiful colour, and is flattering (in my opinion) on every skin tone. Just like all her other liquid lipsticks: it's long lasting, comfortable and transfer proof. I love it so much! You need this in your life.