Kat Von D Perfume In Sinner Reviews

Ranked #852 out of 1216 in Perfume

Light, delicate top notes of orange blossom, refreshing mandarin, and fleshy plum create a provocative, sultry heart. Rich jasmine blends seamlessly with a white-flower bouquet, beautifully tainted by the spicy warmth of cinnamon, an herb associated with ancient rituals of pleasure. A dark, mysterious back of earthy vetiver, patchouli, and woods enveloped in creamy vanilla and sensual musk lingers on the skin.

August 29, 2011

My fave "go to" perfume. I love it so much I wear it even to bed because the smell helps me fall asleep. Worth every penny.

August 16, 2010

I'm really into the trend of 'fruity florals' and 'gourmands' so I was pretty shocked when I tested out Sinner and fell completely in love! It opens up all exotic and spices but is quickly subdued with vanilla, amber and jasmine to tone down the cinnamon and vetiver. The dry down is definitely my favorite part of this scent and it lasts and lasts on my skin! This perfume makes me feel ultra sexy when I wear it! Totally one of my new favorites-- this rollerball is right on top of my vanity because of the super cute tattoo design too!

July 23, 2010

I never thought I would own anything from Kat von D but her Sinner perfume is perfect. From the second I smelled it I was hooked. It has a spicy scent that makes a signature scent. It reminds me a lot of another smell but I haven't been able to place it yet.

This perfume is the kind of smell that people remember. It has some serious sass behind it. I can't wait for all the boys to smell this on me. It makes me feel sexy just smelling it.

November 30, 2009

On a recent excursion to Sephora I discovered the new line of products by Kat Vnn D. I have to say that I immediately fell in love with BOTH or her new scents....Saint and Sinner. Sinner is a sultry sent that combines orange blossom, mandrarin, fleshy plum, jasmine and cinnamon. The results is a velvety scent. I had Saint on one wrist and Sinner on the other and polled my friends (male and female) to see which they preferred or liked better. The result was always the same....everyone loved both. i was told that Sinner was sultry and a night time scent whereas Saint was more fresh and could be worn all day without being too strong. You can buy this scent in the Perfume form for $55 and in a purse spray which comes in an awesome cool metallic bottle (I LOVE the design). I bought the roll on scent because I wanted to try both of them without spending lots of money. The roll on scent tubes are $21 each. Check out this new scent from Kat Von D. I LOVE IT!