Katy Kat Eye Mascara Very Black Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 815 in Mascara

January 17, 2017

This product is just meh. It's nothing to rave about, didn't really do anything for my lashes. I definitely would not repurchase this. I found it to be very lackluster

January 17, 2017

I love this mascara !!! It doesn't clump and I love the way it makes my lashes look full and thick. Easy to remove as well. I think the unique brush makes this product super easy to apply. Would definitely recommend !

January 16, 2017

Every time I yawn my eyes get watery and it looks like I was crying therefore I wear minimum eye makeup - usually just eyeliner so I can avoid looking like a raccoon. . I usually put one coat of mascara and it makes a huge difference. I don't put more coats because it tends to be clumpy on my eyelashes. I probably won't buy it, because I only wear mascara for parties and events. However I will definitely recommend this to my family and friends.

January 09, 2017

I never like to give bad reviews, but I feel I really need to be as honest as I can when trying these products. With that said.. I definitely cannot use this mascara. For the everyday casual makeup user, the brush design is just not user friendly. It's designed in a way that leaves a big ol' blob of mascara and just clumps your lashes together. I tried to rectify the issue and slowly brush it out but it only became worse. I had to use a separate mascara brush to work it through. I'm sure theres a technique to it, but like i mentioned above.. your everyday casual mascara user doesn't want to spend 10 minutes perfecting this when there are simpler, cleaner alternatives. covergirl has some great mascaras in their line, but i don't see this one being a staple. Sorry Katy.

January 06, 2017

Seriously, I don't want to be rude, but this was the most terrible mascara I ever used. When I take the brush out, too much mascara comes with it, it's hard to put it on without making a mess. I have to use another clean brush to make it work. So, please, do yourself a favor, don't risk it :)

January 05, 2017

I bought this product because the reviews I read seemed very positive and I tend to be fussy on mascara. I always buy waterproof as well. This mascara was true to review. Stayed on and went on with ease. Made my lashes full and much longer. Washed off easily. Main thing, it didn't irritant my eyes and normally I prefer a skinny brush but this one was okay.
    I would definitely buy it again.
    The price is very comparable to other mascaras I use as well.

October 31, 2016

Mascara qui est bien noire ,mais qui donne peu de longueur et de volume. Un mascara de tout les jours plus que de soirée. Je ne pense pas me le reprocurer.

October 31, 2016

I'm a big Katy Perry fan and I love the mascaras she's endorsed from Covergirl over the years so when I saw this in the pharmacy I thought I would give it a try. So far, I am quite impressed with Katy Kat Eye. It gives my lashes great volume and makes them pop. They dry my lashes out only a little bit which is what I tend to experience with the majority of mascaras anyways, so no problem there. While this isn't a high end brand like Lancome, it is a great value and is worth it. If you are looking for a well-priced mascara that performs well, then this is for you.

September 12, 2016

I didn't have high expectations for this mascara. I opened the package and when I took out the wand the brush just looked like a big clump of product that I thought would just make a huge mess on my eye lids. However, I ended up loving this mascara it made my eyelashes look long and not clumpy at all. I will be telling my friends about this new product.

August 14, 2016

I just received Katy Kat Mascara from BzzAgent to try for free. The brush is not like anything else I have ever used before. At first I was intimidated to use it but I did find it very easy and VERY EFFECTIVE. It doesn't smudge in the summer like some other mascaras I have tried. Very good.

Shoppingsorceress added a new review for
    Dollarama Candles