Katy Kat Eye Mascara Very Black

Katy Kat Eye Mascara Very Black Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 773 in Mascara

October 31, 2016

Mascara qui est bien noire ,mais qui donne peu de longueur et de volume. Un mascara de tout les jours plus que de soirée. Je ne pense pas me le reprocurer.

October 31, 2016

I'm a big Katy Perry fan and I love the mascaras she's endorsed from Covergirl over the years so when I saw this in the pharmacy I thought I would give it a try. So far, I am quite impressed with Katy Kat Eye. It gives my lashes great volume and makes them pop. They dry my lashes out only a little bit which is what I tend to experience with the majority of mascaras anyways, so no problem there. While this isn't a high end brand like Lancome, it is a great value and is worth it. If you are looking for a well-priced mascara that performs well, then this is for you.

September 12, 2016

I didn't have high expectations for this mascara. I opened the package and when I took out the wand the brush just looked like a big clump of product that I thought would just make a huge mess on my eye lids. However, I ended up loving this mascara it made my eyelashes look long and not clumpy at all. I will be telling my friends about this new product.

August 14, 2016

I just received Katy Kat Mascara from BzzAgent to try for free. The brush is not like anything else I have ever used before. At first I was intimidated to use it but I did find it very easy and VERY EFFECTIVE. It doesn't smudge in the summer like some other mascaras I have tried. Very good.

August 14, 2016

I am seriously the pickiest person in the cosmetic world when it come to mascara. I can not stand burning eyes, and so often I end up with the feeling mid-day, so, as much as I love mascara, I am always apprehensive to try it in fear of burning eyeballs. I am also not a fan of goop that I need q-tips and make up remover and all the whole kit to remove. I LOVE this mascara. I opened it and noticed right away it had this really neat swoopy twisty brush, it's apparently called a 360 degree sculpting brush, it actually sweeps your lashes and widen's them up and out, this is a nice touch, actually making your eyes POP and with this brush give you 10x's the volume as regular mascara. It is a little messy on the brush when you first put it on, I wiped it off with a tissue just to remove the excess, which is why I gave it the 4 stars instead of 5. It is really easy to clean up though, I just used my finger, no moisture at all but it will stay on your lashes all day no problem. At the end of the day, I just use a baby wipe to wipe it off my eyes. The highlights of this mascara, Very Black, all-day wear without smudging, 360 sculpting brush that makes your eyes pop with 10 x's the volume and beautiful lashes, easy to clean up on your skin, no need for make-up remover, NO BURNY EYEBALLS!