Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque
Good

Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 568 in Masks

October 17, 2016

Amazing product! You can really feel it going to work! My skin always looks more radiant after every use. My only issue with this product is the cranberry seeds almost need to be scraped off my face, they harden onto the skin

July 24, 2016

This is one of the best face masques I've used before. You can use it 2-3 times per week for ultimate results, but even after using it once I could see a dramatic difference. It tightens the skin on your face when drying and it feels like it's really working! The sees are a tad hard to get off your face, but the more water the easier it gets. I did find after using it once my skin broke out a bit, but I think it's because it's so deep cleaning. Highly recommend this product!

May 30, 2016

This mask is amazing. It has a tightening sensation that is so satisfying. I would recommend using this mask before you get in the shower because it takes a little effort to get it off. This will leave your skin soft and glowing.

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam

Alynn0489 added a new review for
    ClearlyContacts.ca

Nayeli1586 added a new review for
    Metamucil

MichC added a new review for
    Diorshow Extase Mascara