Kirkland Back Pain Medication

Kirkland Back Pain Medication Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 475 in Remedies

August 24, 2016

Absolutely LOVE this! Works like a charm, easy on the stomach and very effective. Priced well (I got it for $5! how much better can it get... ok free is better but still amazing). I always have a bottle in my house and it lasts so long because the effect lasts so long you don't need to take another.

March 10, 2016

We recently tried this product. Kirkland Back and Pain Medication. My husband and i both suffer back pain and stiff muscles. I found this product to be effective. however my husband wasnt that impressed. he felt the other name brand pain and muscle medication was more effective for him. So recommending that this product might work for some. so may need to try out and see for our self.

August 06, 2015

This is one of the best back pain pills ever. It is also really good for headaches. I used to work at Costco and people used to buy this like crazy. I use it a lot, for all types of pain.

May 13, 2015

I use this pain reliever instead of the name brand and it works just as well at a fraction of the price.

April 24, 2015

Bought this for my husband he says it works amazingly. Much cheaper the other brands of back pain meds. Plus you get more for you money.

April 13, 2015

Better than robax, and much more affordable

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic