Kit Kat Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 771 in Chocolate

February 02, 2017

What's not to like about a Kit Kat bar? I like to have one as a treat from time to time, and have used them to make a cake that looks like a basket in the past - worked great. I love that there are four pieces so you can share!

January 25, 2017

I love the wafer with just enough of chocolate. It's a must have when you're hungry and just want something sweet to munch. I like the combination of sweetness and wafer. A must have wafer.

January 16, 2017

Yes please! These will probably always remain in my top 5 favorite chocolate bars! They taste delicious and I love the crunch! Plus, you can hide in the closet and enjoy one while you avoid your children haha. Nobody says you have to share ;)

December 16, 2016

KitKat chocolate bars are always my favourite go to chocolate bar. The milk chocolate is creamy and is perfectly blended with wafers. Four bars is just the right amount for the perfect snack! So yummy!

December 16, 2016

Who doesn't love a Kit Kat break? This is a good chocolate bar. Can't go wrong with thin wafers and milk chocolate. The chocolate is smooth and the wafers are crunchy and airy. Kit Kats make a great snack and satisfy any sweet tooth. I also love that they come is fun size!

November 30, 2016

This has been my go to chocolate bar since toddler years!
    If i could have a lifetime supply of kitkat bars, I would be one happy girl!

Perfect combo of ingredients, smooth taste, just perfect!

November 30, 2016

This chocolate bar is a good oldie but goodie because l remember when l was a kid l love to eat each one separately, now that l'am a adult l still eat one at a time and it reminds of being a kid again

November 28, 2016

Its one of those classic chocolate that you will never get tired off eating. Perfect ratio of chocolate, cream and wafers wrapped in delicious goodness... really you cannot stop eating this. I also love the other flavours. This is my ultimate favourite chocolate bar of all time.

November 15, 2016

I just seen someone had just posted a review for a Kit Kat Chocolate Bar. Milk chocolate with a crispy wafer inside. Yummy. I must say that is one of my favorites. I think its time for a Kit Kat break. Two fingers now and two fingers later. Is it time for you to have a Kit Kat break.

November 15, 2016

Having the chocolate separated into fingers is great for sharing or if you want to save some for later. It is available in a variety of convenient sizes and fun packs.
    I love how you can always find this chocolate bar everywhere and it is consistently good