Kit Kat Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 797 in Chocolate

March 02, 2017

Give me a break, Give me a break..
    Break me off a piece of that kit kat bar :)
    Chocolate coating makes my day , everywhere I go I hear the people say ...

Who doesn't love a good kit kat ! No matter the way you eat it it is SO tasty in your mouth:)

Love the classic red packaging as well

March 01, 2017

Kit kat bar makes a great snack. A delicious waifer centre dipped in milk chocolate. You can break it off in four pieces and share it if you want, but since I'm a big chocolate fan I rarely ever share.

February 28, 2017

The chocolate is light and wonderfully melts in my mouth. It is my go to chocolate for whenever I feel low or when I feel like celebrating. It is light and great to taste. A must try for all chocolate lovers!

February 02, 2017

What's not to like about a Kit Kat bar? I like to have one as a treat from time to time, and have used them to make a cake that looks like a basket in the past - worked great. I love that there are four pieces so you can share!

January 25, 2017

I love the wafer with just enough of chocolate. It's a must have when you're hungry and just want something sweet to munch. I like the combination of sweetness and wafer. A must have wafer.

January 16, 2017

Yes please! These will probably always remain in my top 5 favorite chocolate bars! They taste delicious and I love the crunch! Plus, you can hide in the closet and enjoy one while you avoid your children haha. Nobody says you have to share ;)

December 16, 2016

KitKat chocolate bars are always my favourite go to chocolate bar. The milk chocolate is creamy and is perfectly blended with wafers. Four bars is just the right amount for the perfect snack! So yummy!

December 16, 2016

Who doesn't love a Kit Kat break? This is a good chocolate bar. Can't go wrong with thin wafers and milk chocolate. The chocolate is smooth and the wafers are crunchy and airy. Kit Kats make a great snack and satisfy any sweet tooth. I also love that they come is fun size!

November 30, 2016

This has been my go to chocolate bar since toddler years!
    If i could have a lifetime supply of kitkat bars, I would be one happy girl!

Perfect combo of ingredients, smooth taste, just perfect!

November 30, 2016

This chocolate bar is a good oldie but goodie because l remember when l was a kid l love to eat each one separately, now that l'am a adult l still eat one at a time and it reminds of being a kid again