Kit Kat Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 737 in Chocolate

November 30, 2016

This has been my go to chocolate bar since toddler years!
If i could have a lifetime supply of kitkat bars, I would be one happy girl!

Perfect combo of ingredients, smooth taste, just perfect!

November 30, 2016

This chocolate bar is a good oldie but goodie because l remember when l was a kid l love to eat each one separately, now that l'am a adult l still eat one at a time and it reminds of being a kid again

November 28, 2016

Its one of those classic chocolate that you will never get tired off eating. Perfect ratio of chocolate, cream and wafers wrapped in delicious goodness... really you cannot stop eating this. I also love the other flavours. This is my ultimate favourite chocolate bar of all time.

November 15, 2016

I just seen someone had just posted a review for a Kit Kat Chocolate Bar. Milk chocolate with a crispy wafer inside. Yummy. I must say that is one of my favorites. I think its time for a Kit Kat break. Two fingers now and two fingers later. Is it time for you to have a Kit Kat break.

November 15, 2016

Having the chocolate separated into fingers is great for sharing or if you want to save some for later. It is available in a variety of convenient sizes and fun packs.
I love how you can always find this chocolate bar everywhere and it is consistently good

October 31, 2016

Kit Kat, le nom parle de lui même. Je ne pense que ce délisse à besoin d'une publicité. Le biscuit croquant entouré de chocolat, est tout simplement le paradis sur terre. Le meilleur de tous les chocolats.

October 26, 2016

This wafer chocolate has been so addicting that I have this stashed in the bedroom, in the fridge, in the car and in my work desk. I loved it since I was a kid and it hardly changed its ingredients and it has the same addicting taste that keeps me sane all through the the day. While others have their energy bars, I have this as my ultimate comfort snack and treat whenever I am down. It perks me up like coffee and the sugar rush makes me happy.

October 26, 2016

Yummy ! I love kit kats . I haven't had one in awhile but now I want one lol . Nice chocolate covered wafers . They're kind of light and airy . Nice if you need a chocolate fix .

October 21, 2016

Kit Kat was never one of my favorite chocolate bars until I became pregnant with my son. Now it is my quick pick at the till in any store at any give time.

September 28, 2016

Really love Kit Kats as a guilty pleasure treat. Love the crunch of the wafer inside, mixed with the smooth milk chocolate coating. I don't typically make a habit of buying chocolate bars, but I always look forward to Halloween, when the little mini version of these come out.