Klondike Vanilla & Caramel Chocolate Cone Tips

Klondike Vanilla & Caramel Chocolate Cone Tips Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 414 in Ice Cream

October 16, 2015

This thing here is life. I can't buy it all the tme because I will eat the whole thing in one sitting. Literally. Price is avg I think, packaging is great, if they can pack more in one box then that's where all my money will go lol

June 12, 2015

I am a huge fan of Klondike ice cream products. This caramel and vanilla cone is such a luxurious tasting treat. It has the right amount of caramel and vanilla to it. I love the chocolate at the bottom, it's a nice added little bonus.

June 11, 2015

These cones are very delicious! I like the mix of vanilla and caramel. The cone is definitely my favourite part of this product because it has a layer of chocolate inside.

June 11, 2015

Great ice cream with rich flavor. Vanilla and caramel mmm and then a chunk of chocolate at the end!

delicious, Vanilla & Caramel greatness

June 11, 2015

Yummy! A delicious sugar cone with one half caramel ice cream and the other half vanilla. Chocolate is drizzled inside the cone with a chocolate chunk at the bottom. The top has chocolate and toffee. This is a sinful treat best eaten before your workout so that you don't feel guilty indulging. A refreshing treat that makes everyone smile!