Knorr® Green Peppercorn Classic Sauce Mix Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 30, 2016

My husband loves Knorr® Green Peppercorn Classic Sauce Mix on his steak. We add a Tablespoon of brandy or cognac and some freshly grinded black pepper to kick it up a notch. Excellent with roast potatoes and so easy to make!

September 30, 2016

For the price, and convenience, these are a quick side to your dinner or lunch. I often bring them cooked to work. The pasta is very easy to cook. It's pretty fail-safe. There are a variety of flavours but this peppercorn one is a top pick.

September 30, 2016

Yummy, Easy and delicious sauce. Absolutely the best gravy for roasts. We love it on grilled London broil served with mashed cauliflower. It's very versatile. It also tastes great on beef, chicken or fish.

September 29, 2016

Super bonne sauce rapide à faire . Dette sauce au poivre vert est traditionnel et se sert avec beaucoup de plats de votre cuisine. J'aime beaucoup la marque !

September 26, 2016

I bought this for my steak and potatoes. It was simple and very easy to make. The gravy was pretty tasty and the peppercorns gave it a nice touch. I would definitely buy this again.

September 26, 2016

This gravy is so tasty and with the peppercorns just makes the taste even better .. I use it for my roast beef and everyone thinks it's homemade. It's perfect and easy to make!!!

September 25, 2016

This is so delicious

September 25, 2016

I gave this gravy a 5 star because the taste is amazing and with the peppercorns just makes the taste even better .. we made a roast beef with mashed potatoes and served this on the side and everyone thought it was homemade yeaaaaaaa but when I showed them the package they could not believe their eyes ..now everyone is addicted to this gravy and we always have some on hand ..so go and try it you will be super surprised of the taste

September 07, 2016

Absolutely delicious. Everyone in the family seems to love it and for the price how could you not! ;) I love stocking up on it and always making sure I have extra. 10/10 would recommend.

September 07, 2016

This mix is pretty good. Not my favorite because its a little too peppercorny. Prefer a smoother salty gravy. But for the price its really good.. Everyone else in the house seemed to really like it.