Lacoste Touch of Pink Perfume Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1216 in Perfume

Touch of Pink is an expression of magnetic and carefree sensuality, like a shoulder freckled by the sun. The perfume combines a playful burst of blood orange and the fresh sparkle of coriander, followed by sensuous, honest notes of jasmine and violet. Visit lacoste.ca for more information.

October 13, 2016

This is one of the first perfumes i've ever bought. It is strongly floral scented yet very light. The staying power is great and is one that lingers on clothing and scarves especially. This is definitely well suited for daytime/work. When over-sprayed, however, I found it would cause me headaches. I have also found that this scent mixes well with the chemistry of most skin. If you don't generally wear perfume or are looking to start wearing perfume I think this is a good scent to start out with.

June 30, 2016

I hated the scent of this product. Im glad I didn't buy the full size and had only received a sample. Its nothing special and quite expensive. I won't buy this product ever.

June 18, 2016

I've had this for along time and always liked it. However, with so many choices out there, I wouldn't have bought it myself (I've received it as a gift). I think the scent is suitable for the younger crowd - it is refreshing and fruity (reminds me of grapefruit pop) and stays on well. I especially like the smell when I'm thirsty. However, I think fruity scents may not be a favorite amongst men (I had one guy who openly said I smell bad wearing this).

June 14, 2016

Lacoste Touch of pink has a great smell. I love perfumes with not too strong smell but with lasts longer within your body. Great for summer, i feel refresh and young.

May 26, 2016

I used to have (and love) this when I was younger. Fun perfume for a younger audience. It has a nice smell without being super over powering. Would not buy it now but would recommend.

May 01, 2016

C'est mon parfum d'hiver. Je n'ai toujours eux que des compliments lorsque je le porte. Je fais facile 2 hivers avec une grosse bouteille. Alors même si sur le coup c'est dispendieux, je fais longtemps sans en racheter

March 09, 2016

I used to wear this when I was younger. It has a light and fruity scent that is alright. Its okay but it is nothing to rave about. I am not overly a fan of any Lacoste perfumes as I feel they smell cheap.

January 25, 2016

I received a sample in the mail of this Perfume last year it smells amazing gives out such a great scent that lasts all day long

January 19, 2016

J'adore ce parfum légèrement fruté convient a presque tout le monde :)

January 14, 2016

I love this perfume. It has a light fruity smell that lasts all day.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml