Lacoste Touch of Pink Perfume Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1278 in Perfume

Touch of Pink is an expression of magnetic and carefree sensuality, like a shoulder freckled by the sun. The perfume combines a playful burst of blood orange and the fresh sparkle of coriander, followed by sensuous, honest notes of jasmine and violet. Visit lacoste.ca for more information.

March 15, 2017

I was using this parfume for some years ago , and everytime i got so many positif comments from my friends asking which parfum are you putting. I definetly recommand it.

March 07, 2017

J'ai acheté ce parfum il y a quelques années, car je voulais tester un nouveau parfum. Je l'ai bien aimer, mais il ne faut pas trop en mettre, sinon il sens assez fort. De plus, le prix est assez cher pour la quantité.

March 04, 2017

J'ai ce parfum depuis plusieurs années, c'est le premier que j'ai essayé et depuis incapable de m'en départir. J'en ai essayé d'autres, mais je reviens toujours à celui-là. Il arrive souvent lorsque je le porte, que les gens me dise que ça sent très bon.

March 02, 2017

This is a beautiful fragrance, I purchased it for my daughter because it is light and not overpowering. It is a fresh floral scent that lasts quite well. I would definitely add it to my regular stock of perfumes.

October 13, 2016

This is one of the first perfumes i've ever bought. It is strongly floral scented yet very light. The staying power is great and is one that lingers on clothing and scarves especially. This is definitely well suited for daytime/work. When over-sprayed, however, I found it would cause me headaches. I have also found that this scent mixes well with the chemistry of most skin. If you don't generally wear perfume or are looking to start wearing perfume I think this is a good scent to start out with.

June 30, 2016

I hated the scent of this product. Im glad I didn't buy the full size and had only received a sample. Its nothing special and quite expensive. I won't buy this product ever.

June 18, 2016

I've had this for along time and always liked it. However, with so many choices out there, I wouldn't have bought it myself (I've received it as a gift). I think the scent is suitable for the younger crowd - it is refreshing and fruity (reminds me of grapefruit pop) and stays on well. I especially like the smell when I'm thirsty. However, I think fruity scents may not be a favorite amongst men (I had one guy who openly said I smell bad wearing this).

June 14, 2016

Lacoste Touch of pink has a great smell. I love perfumes with not too strong smell but with lasts longer within your body. Great for summer, i feel refresh and young.

May 26, 2016

I used to have (and love) this when I was younger. Fun perfume for a younger audience. It has a nice smell without being super over powering. Would not buy it now but would recommend.

May 01, 2016

C'est mon parfum d'hiver. Je n'ai toujours eux que des compliments lorsque je le porte. Je fais facile 2 hivers avec une grosse bouteille. Alors même si sur le coup c'est dispendieux, je fais longtemps sans en racheter