Lady Gaga's Fame Reviews

Ranked #683 out of 1216 in Perfume

August 12, 2015

I have this perfume #LadyGaga's "Fame" . I actually received it from a good friend of mine as a gift. I think this perfume is very unique, different and smells just beautiful just like the person the perfume is named from. It has real staying power, lasting through the day or evening I also love the decanter it is also beautiful.

August 12, 2015

I love this scent. It is my definite go to for day and night. I like that it isn't too strong but is unique. The black liquid is cool too and doesn't stain clothes or anything. The pack I bought also came with a travel roller which is great to keep in my purse when ever I need a boost. I honestly don't know a lot about what is in it, but I personally love it. Definitely go and try out a sample and see if it is the right scent for you!

May 07, 2015

I received a sample vial of this in one of my subscription boxes and almost gave it away. I'm not a Lady Gaga fan, she's too weird for me. However, I decided to smell the perfume before I gave it away. It smells wonderful and lasts all day, without wearing off. I kept it. I love it, even if I don't like her music or outfits.

May 02, 2015

I'm not a Lady Gaga fan so I was hesitant to smell this....but it actually smells REALLY good. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

September 29, 2013

I received this as a gift from a friend who knows I love Gaga's music. I was wary at first, not generally being a fan of "celebrity fragrances", but I gave it a shot and I'm glad I did! The smell is lovely, a rich, sweet smell that's somehow deep and not cloying. It almost reminds me of white wine. I do think the "blood and semen" thing is complete marketing nonsense, so don't let that turn you off trying it. It's actually quite wearable.

It doesn't have huge staying power, unfortunately, but for an evening out it will definitely last.

September 14, 2013

I got this for a Christmas gift and it smells great, worth every penny.

0.5/5

July 19, 2013

It stinks! That's all I have to say!

February 20, 2013

I personally didn't purchase this perfume, but I received a sample from online.

I was really excited to try it out, as the hype about it was unreal. I was also a little concerned with the "blood & semen" statement that Lady Gaga had made while she was advertising it - as well as the black colour.

I was pleasantly surprised. The scent is absolutely beautiful, and I got tons of compliments. It's not over powering at all, and lasts quite awhile. The perfume is black in colour, but sprays on totally transparent.

I would recommend this perfume, but it's not something that I would purchase and wear every day. I would also advise people to do some research as this is being called a "satanic" product, etc.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic