Lady speed stick fresh infusions fruity watermelon Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 27, 2016

Le produit sent tres bon mais le hic c'est le depot blanc qu'il laisse sur les vêtements. Je ne me suis jamais empechée d'acheter ce produit quand meme

September 10, 2014

this deoderant to me lasts the longest! the scent lasts all day and no white marks on black clothes!!

July 24, 2014

Smells so good and does it's job! Only thing is it makes white marks on dark clothing.

June 20, 2014

Out of every anti-perspirant I have ever used and tried, this one smells the best, works the longest and is the most reasonably priced!

June 15, 2014

Ce produit sent très bon, mais je le trouve plus ou moins efficace. Je transpire quand même avec. Il fait des mottons sous les aisselles lorsqu'il fait chaud. Assez gênant merci...

August 17, 2013

I love fresh infusions! Watermelon annnnnd a BUNCH of the other scents! They smell GREAT, they work, and they're always on sale! Why pay more if u don't have to?! These do the job they're s'pose to do! When I buy them I stock up!

August 13, 2013

Lady speed stick is one of the best anti-perspirants I have found. I can apply it once in the morning and it works well. I love the scent I only wish it didn't rub of on dark clothing.