• Lancôme Energie de Vie Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Daily Lotion
Good

Lancôme Energie de Vie Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Daily Lotion Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 294 in Serums

February 04, 2017

A little while ago I received a sample of the "light" lotion in gel by Lancome. It was absolutely fantastic. Moisturizing and light and made my skin look amazing. Sephora (in Canada anyway) does not carry the "light" version so I decided to try this. It was awful. It dried out my skin immediately. It was so bad it actually made my skin look scaly. The difference between the 2 products is huge. The only reason I gave it more than 1 star was because it is a good sized product.

June 18, 2015

My fave skin care product of the moment, I never buy full size usually but after trying samples I had to! See full review here: https://youtu.be/N6SkLIJwGfE

June 07, 2015

I received a 7 day sample of this product as well as the cream from Sephora. This products was pretty amazing. As soon as you dab it onto your face and spread it, you will notice your skin looks fresher and recharged. The results are visible almost right away. It is almost like a serum, but not quite as it is more liquidy and has more of a dewy feel to it. Conidering you can get 200mL for $60, this product is also a lot more affordable than most serums. It has a delicate scent that is not overpowering and leaves a cool feeling on the skin. It is easy to spread. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because I find the Ole Henriksen serum to be more effective (though it also costs a lot more). That being said, my skin did look healthier and has a nicer glow to it, both immediately after application and after the 7 days.