Lancôme Paris Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

This award-winning phenomenon gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.

October 26, 2016

Lancome have really outdone themselves with this product. This will remove your eye makeup guaranteed without leaving you with panda eyes. It"ll take off heavy eyeliner and waterproof mascara effortlessly. It feels gentle on the skin without the rough, stinging feeling you get with some. No rubbing, no stinging, no drying the eye area. Lasts for ages too so the cost isn"t so bad when it lasts for a year! Love this product and would not be without it. If you like dramatic eyemakeup this is brilliant.This is expensive - but worth every penny.

July 16, 2016

It does not irritate the eye. Lacome is very good at making a formula for even the most sensitive of eyes. I tried using different methods- a hand towel, a tissue, a puff ball. I prefer using a tissue, three dabs of this formula, and most of my eye makeup is removed. I don't think any product can promise you removal in one swipe- so I expected as much. You can even open your eyes- no stinging.

June 06, 2016

Pros: non-oily, gentle on skin, works effectively on waterproof mascara and smells good!
Cons:It's much pricier than most eye makeup removers.
I use this Lancomè product everyday to remove all of my eye makeup & won't go back to any other makeup remover again because I'm SO satisfied with this product!

May 13, 2016

Je l'ai reçu en cadeau de la boutique Lancôme et j'ai été très satisfaite du produit, il fonctionne super bien. J'adore le fait qu'il soit composé à moitié d'eau et à moitié d'huile, pour ma part je trouve que ça démaquille beaucoup mieux de cette façon. J'ai les yeux sensibles et ça ne m'a pas irrité les yeux du tout.

May 10, 2016

I love this product, have been using it for a really long time. Doesn't leave my face super oily and the makeup pretty much melts off. A little pricey but it does a great job.

May 09, 2016

Despite the amazing reviews this makeup remover gets, I am not in love with it. Sure it removes makeup well, but I can't get past the oily residue feeling it leaves behind like many other removers do. I much prefer a cream remover like makeup forever sens'eyes.

March 27, 2016

Love this eye makeup remover. You can tell it has better quality ingredients as your eyes aren't burning and your eye makeup comes off effortlessly. I just dislike I can only purchase it when I have a gift card or a promo. Very pricey! But I suppose you get what you pay for!

March 22, 2016

Works really great I have been using it for a while and it keeps doing its job at removing eye makeup such as mascara. Really does work really amazingly.

March 16, 2016

I have been using this make-up remover for as long as I can remember. It has been doing an amazing job and I don't think I will be changing it anytime soon. From the first swipe of the cotton pad 95% of my eye make-up is gone!

February 21, 2016

I really like this product because it takes off all of my makeup with minimum effort and it smells good it even takes off waterproof mascara and i have had trouble finding a product that does that well

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye