Lancôme Paris Hypnose Perfume Reviews

Ranked #810 out of 1213 in Perfume

Launched by the design house of Lancôme Paris.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

September 26, 2016

Hypnose has been my go-to perfume for years. I enjoy the smell even though I find it on the more powerful side; regardless, it carries a subtle and pleasant scent that will carry long into the night. I often found it lingers on clothes well-after it was sprayed on. It's must-have!

August 14, 2015

I love this perfume. It's my all-time favourite but it's very expensive. It stays on quite a while (half a day at most). The perfume is better than the Eau de Toilette in staying power.

April 22, 2014

I know that Lancome's Hyponose perfume is on the high end of the price scale but it's certainly worth it. I have had many compliments while wearing it. It's very subtle and sweet smelling. Wear it on a special evening or any day of the week, it fits.

September 13, 2013

An intoxicating fragrance sure to relax you and take you away. The scent is soft and clean and stays on your skin for hours. A beautiful fragrance to wear on a date ! Won't overpower or produce a headache!

January 06, 2012

Lancome Hypnose Perfume has been a favourite of mine for years. I always repurchase this perfume. It has great staying power and makes me feel feminine!

January 26, 2009

I adore a lot of Lancome products, but this smells absolutely disgusting, like those candy jelly orange slices with licorice. This putrid scent gave me a tummyache, I dont care to ever smell it again though it does well well.

January 01, 2008

One of my favourite perfumes! Just perfect. It's sexy but not heavy or overpowering.

March 03, 2007

Any time that I'm at the drugstore or a cosmetic counter, I ask if they have any free samples of perfume. It's a cheap way to take home a scent and decide if you like it or not. I received a free sample of Hypnose and it's pretty nice. The sample is almost gone because I spray it so often. Passion flower mixed with Vanilla and a woody scent with Vetiver. It's something different and I really enjoy it. I'll be buying this in the near future.