Lancôme Paris La Vie Est Belle Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1279 in Perfume

March 06, 2017

Le parfum La vie est belle de Lancome ne s'appelle pas le parfum du bonheur pour rien!
    Présenté par Julia Roberts qui dit : embellir sa vue, vivre selon ses propres règles, ce parfum apporte un éclat floral de fraîcheur.

March 02, 2017

This fragrance is really nice, but i would classify it as a winter fragrance, because it is a little heavy. I love the look of the bottle and the advertisements. such a nice fragrance and would always recommend.

January 15, 2017

J'ai reçu quelques échantillons via Sephora et à mon avis c'est le meilleur parfum de Lancôme. J'ai acheté le "rollerball" à 34$ pour 10ml car je trouve qu'il est quand même dispendieux dans les autres formats. Je suis quand même satisfaite car j'ai besoin d'à peine pour apprécier son parfum!

January 15, 2017

I have approximatively 30 perfume at home. La vie est belle is my favorite. The smell stay all day and everybody gives me good revews for it. My boyfriend loves it too:)

September 07, 2016

I got this for free, the sample kind of bottle but checked the prices and if you like the smell, it's not a bad price. I normally do not like these musky smells as they tend to be a bit strong on the nose, but it smells nice and cozy in my opinion. Personally, I think it's great for a long day, but maybe not so much for casual wear.
    The full bottle is extremely cute too. I think i just might by it, and usually I don't!

September 01, 2016

La vie est belle is an sensitive subject to talk about because it cause tension in my relationship. My boyfriend thinks that it's smell like old flowers and he hates it. BUT, i really like it, its confortable, last very long and I wear it when he's not home.

June 13, 2016

This is my everyday perfume. I've had it since it was launched and I think I'm on my forth bottle. I'm light handed with it, maybe a half spray in my hair and one other place either behind the knees or my wrists.

It's a rich scent, I wear it year round. My husband loves it. It's flowery, earthy, and has a hint of vanilla.

May 02, 2016

I received a tiny vile sample of this, wore it for 2 days...luv it! Will be buying myself a bottle very soon. It's so alluring, not too sweet, not too girly, a touch of masculinity, the scent lasted all day and I smelt it on my pyjamas the following morning. I have never purchased Lancôme perfumes, this one may become a favorite.

February 12, 2016

its a must have,i got it for christmas as my first bottle,im obsessed with it,a modern interpretation of an oriental fragrance with a twist of gourmand. It entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of Patchouli and the sweetness of a gourmand blend; for an incredible scent with depth and complexity.love love love

January 19, 2016

Les parfums de lancome sont tellement géniaux ils sentent super bon.

R3Bean added a new review for