Lancôme Paris La Vie Est Belle Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1216 in Perfume

September 07, 2016

I got this for free, the sample kind of bottle but checked the prices and if you like the smell, it's not a bad price. I normally do not like these musky smells as they tend to be a bit strong on the nose, but it smells nice and cozy in my opinion. Personally, I think it's great for a long day, but maybe not so much for casual wear.
The full bottle is extremely cute too. I think i just might by it, and usually I don't!

September 01, 2016

La vie est belle is an sensitive subject to talk about because it cause tension in my relationship. My boyfriend thinks that it's smell like old flowers and he hates it. BUT, i really like it, its confortable, last very long and I wear it when he's not home.

June 13, 2016

This is my everyday perfume. I've had it since it was launched and I think I'm on my forth bottle. I'm light handed with it, maybe a half spray in my hair and one other place either behind the knees or my wrists.

It's a rich scent, I wear it year round. My husband loves it. It's flowery, earthy, and has a hint of vanilla.

May 02, 2016

I received a tiny vile sample of this, wore it for 2 days...luv it! Will be buying myself a bottle very soon. It's so alluring, not too sweet, not too girly, a touch of masculinity, the scent lasted all day and I smelt it on my pyjamas the following morning. I have never purchased Lancôme perfumes, this one may become a favorite.

February 12, 2016

its a must have,i got it for christmas as my first bottle,im obsessed with it,a modern interpretation of an oriental fragrance with a twist of gourmand. It entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of Patchouli and the sweetness of a gourmand blend; for an incredible scent with depth and complexity.love love love

January 19, 2016

Les parfums de lancome sont tellement géniaux ils sentent super bon.

January 15, 2016

Rate this perfume Lancome Paris La vie est belle 10/10

January 10, 2016

I used to wear this for a bit. It is a very nice fragrance that isn't too overpowering and it lasts all day.

January 10, 2016

Pretty great smelling perfume that's not too overpowering. It's like a subtle sexy scent. This is pretty pricey though

December 10, 2015

Get a sample from the store. When I wore it for a day, I immediately went to the store and bought the full size. It smelled really great. It's not too sweat and makes you elegant.