Lancôme Paris Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 26, 2016

bought this for my mom.
she loved me and then she loved it too.:-)
i mean she said it was really effective and lifted some parts of her skin in some way.
so i guess it will give this as Christmas gift this year.

January 04, 2016

I used this for a long while and it was very effective until one day it just wasn't doing it for me - which is odd since I love most Lacome products. Overall it's ok but for the price point I would expect more.

November 16, 2015

#LancômeParis "Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream" this also came with the beautiful #Lancome Set I won @DaveLackie. This is such a nice night cream. You can just tell when you apply this night cream it is made of the finest anti-aging ingredients. It helps to replenish dry skin helping you to wake up with moisturized and fresher looking skin. Now I want to buy the whole #LancomeParis Skincare Line. Great product to add to you nightly skincare routine.

April 03, 2015

This stuff is incredible! Just finished a sample and I have really noticed a difference. Definitely will purchase full size although it pains me to pay that much.

March 30, 2015

Pricey but great product. Moisturizes skin very well, leaving it smooth and firm. Skin looks more even and radiant.

March 21, 2015

This is a good cream to invest in. it is a bit expensive but it really does work great. i highly recommend it.

December 16, 2014

The saying "You get what you pay for" is so true when it comes to Lancome's Renergie Lift Multi-Action cream. It is not a lower priced product as it is over $100.00 but worth the money as it does what it promises. Virtually overnight, my skin tone, clarity and fine lines are extremely improved and the deeper lines around my upper lip are 80% improved in appearance which thrills me to no end. I tried many other brands to help with those lines in particular with no effect, so no more spending time/$$ on drugstore creams for me...which ended up in the same dollar amount anyways! The effects last, not just puffing up lines and wrinkles temporarily but actually improving skin below the surface, I believe, as I don't use it every day and still see lasting improvement.

November 30, 2014

THIS PRODUCT LIFTS AND LEAVES A SMOOTH FINISH, GOOD FOR APPLYING MAKEUP OVER.

November 04, 2014

This cream is a little thick but for my dry skin it seems to make my skin very smooth, it looks luminous. I really love it.

September 24, 2014

I received a sample of this product and I could not be more pleased with it. I was having an issue with break outs and have been using the Lancome Creme Radiance facial cleanser and apply this cream afterwards and my face has never felt softer. I am only now starting to show some lines on my forehead and I have been looking for a cream with an SPF that will slow down that process and moisturize my skin without making it oily. I am usually very budget conscious but this cream might just be worth breaking the bank.