Lancôme Paris Tresor in Love Perfume Reviews

Ranked #933 out of 1216 in Perfume

Tresor in Love contains notes including pear, musks, bergamot, rose, nectarine, pink pepper, violet, jasmine, cedar, peach.

January 30, 2016

I have used many Lancôme fragrances and this one is at the top of my list. Light and lovely!

May 26, 2015

I totally love this fragrance due to its fruity floral note. It is not at all overpowering, and I find the scent quite feminine. A bit overpriced, but I feel the quality of the fragrance makes it worth the dollars. My hubby finds it quite seductive!

February 06, 2015

Belle odeur captivante! Le prix est élevé mais le parfum en vaut la peine pleinement!

December 03, 2014

I love anything by Lancome, so I tried Tresor in Love out. It smells heavenly and the bottle looks amazing too. The soft scent lasts all day. It's priced reasonably and lasts a long time even though I go over board when spaying it.

September 17, 2014

Tresor in Love, is different from all the other Lancome scents I've tried. I feel like this scent is very appropriate for someone in their 20's. It's very flirty, feminine, and does not have the musky notes that tend to be in our mother's perfumes.

August 13, 2012

I adore the aroma. It is something you could wear to work and still feel sexy.

August 19, 2010

I'm in love with this purfume. it's a great summer purfume and faboulous for the springtime.
I recieved a sample spray from the lancome ladies, and gave me the card containing what the smell is.
it says:
feelings: I feel feminine, and spontaneous
Personality: fruity floral
KEY NOTES:
nectarine, pear bergamot (light sparkling and crisp)
Turkish rose, jasmine ( a dewy fresh floral bouquet)
Cedar wood, musk (pulsating and vibrant, warm and sensuous)
lancome.

and i agree with everything!! :D it feels fresh, floral, and just mhm!!
it stays on for quite a while, i love putting it behind my neck and few spritz on my hair, and on my wrists, my boy looves this smell becuz its not too overwhelming (like my gucci gucci purfume i use for winter..gotta switch it back to gucci envy me instead eh?) but yes great quality, cute packaging. and well worth the price.
for a bottle of 75ml = 94$ tax
check out their website, www.lancome.ca for the 54ml annd smaller sizes and the sets. its under fragrances and tresor in love. :) apparently i heard its a special edition too.. so get it quick, sorry if im wrong!

April 27, 2010

I love this perfume. It's like the original Tresor, but softer. It has fruity floral notes on a cedar wood base. To me this scent is spring in a bottle. It's heady, fresh and floral without being too much. I find that the original Tresor doesn't work with my skin chemistry. It turns kind of harsh. This one has the opposite effect. It would work equally well during the day or out at night.

Notable notes include: nectarine, bergamot, peach and sour pear, turkish rose and jasmine