Lays Barbeque Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #548 out of 1172 in Snacks

April 24, 2016

These are really good! BBQ is one of my favourite flavours and I do enjoy lays chips but I know deep down on the inside, that eating these aren't really good for you..... But they are so addictive!!! I don't commonly buy chips all the time but when I do, it's definitely a treat!!

March 23, 2016

Barbecue is my favourite flavour of chips.I have tried many different brands. The Lays are a lighter chip with a sweeter bbq taste. A wonderful flavour and hard to eat just one! There is 0% cholestorel in these chips and 10% vitamin C! Who knew you could get vitamins from something so delicious! I buy these every once in a while always in the barbecue flavour. I like to have a few as a side with a grilled cheese sandwich just for a change. I like to keep these on hand just in case I feel like snacking!

February 17, 2016

Love the bold taste and crispyness of these chips!! Totally addicting and satisfit's that chip craving! They are always in sale so the price is totally worth it!

February 17, 2016

just so damn crispy! made with the best potatos. Can't stop finish until the bag is empty. The look of the bag is very attractive, normal price is 3,25(average), in special you can have two for 5$ great deal.

December 17, 2015

lot of people will say yeah I bought a bag of air with a littlebit of chips in it haha but that's because lays chips are addictive! you always want more!

August 10, 2015

Nice sweet and salty flavour and not overly greasy, with a nice light crisp.