Lays fries n gravy

Lays fries n gravy Reviews

Ranked #343 out of 1172 in Snacks

September 07, 2016

This is definitely a unique tasting chip. I love Lays for the quality and texture of their chips. The 'Fries & Gravy' chips are very hard to find, so I only get them occasionally. They have a very rich, strong flavour, but can leave a weird after taste if you eat too many.

May 15, 2016

Lays is my favorite as far as potato chips go. I love the texture and the flavors are so amazing. Quality each and every time. These were a really neat flavor, a little strong for me, but the kids love them. We will purchase again.

March 12, 2016

Another great tasting chip by Lays. They have a very unique and distinct flavor that is sure to tickle your taste buds. I have been eating these off and on for years.

March 12, 2016

I just had these last night for the first time and they were just so so. I don't think I'll be buying them again. Maybe for the kids, they liked them. I was a little disappointed.

March 12, 2016

I love lays chips they are always high quality and well made and this flavor is amazing! These are defiantly unique and far different from any other chips I've tried. They are well priced and everyone seems to love them as well.