L'il Goats Moisturizing Body Lotion
Good

L'il Goats Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 84 in Skin Care

November 10, 2016

L'odeur est tout simplement divine.
Mon bébé sent bon et sa peau est tellement douce après. WOW !
Je recommande ce produit à toute les nouvelles mamans. Cadeaux idéals à offrir lors d'un shower.

March 23, 2015

I just love this for the little ones. it keep their skin moisturized. it smell so good and the price is good.

June 05, 2012

Description: L’il Goats Moisturizing Lotion was created specifically for the soft, sensitive skin of babies and toddlers. It contains fresh goat’s milk, which is a natural product that is a highly effective skin moisturizer. When generously applied after a bath, it helps moisturize and soften your child’s dry or sensitive skin for hours. Our moisturizing body lotion is non-greasy and easily absorbed. Not tested on animals. Available in 150 ml format.

--------

I love this lotion. I use the L'il Goats shampoo & body wash as well, and this is the perfect lotion to follow up. I apply it on damp skin, and find that it moisturizes incredibly. It leaves my daughter's skin smooth, and healthy looking. The scent is incredible, and is long lasting. It's an all natural product, which I love.