Lip Fusion Color Shine - Blush

Lip Fusion Color Shine - Blush Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 84 in Lip Plumpers

April 17, 2016

I've been using LipFusion for many years. It always works for me! It never disappoints! The scent of each one is mildly pleasant and I love the tingle! I know it's working! And I don't notice a distinct flavor. Plus it plumps my lips for about 2-3 hours and looks great on! I use a lipliner first, then a reverse liner outside of it so as to prevent migration of the gloss. I find all of the colors look great on! Sometimes I use the clear LipFusion XL and then just any favorite tube of lipstick over it. This color, Belle, is very pretty on! It's pricey but well worth it!

March 09, 2015

Love love love this product and I will definitely continue to use it. My mom is the one who introduced me and I'm so happy she did because now I'll never look back. It is such a great product!!

November 23, 2014

It make my day everyday with 100 percent confident.

June 19, 2014

Good price and works well. I would recommend to family and friends.

November 20, 2011

This product was very good, however it did not last very long and seems dry after an hour or so.

February 11, 2009

I'm always a Plumping Skeptic. I'm comfortable with that. Even after using this I still am. I LOVE the color, texture and even the taste of this gloss. All lemony and fresh, it smells like summer. There's a little bit of sparkle and it's a beautiful pink shade. But I feel I remain unplumped. But that's ok! It's not sticky, yet still wears and stays for a ridiculous amount of time. You do get some transfer though, much less than cheaper glosses.
The packaging is super chic, and it better be for almost $50! It's a lot to pay for a lip product. But the performance is definitely stellar and the quality is noticeable. Since it does last so long I'm not re-applying as often so I'm getting more from it anyways. I will for sure be looking for more colors, and ca't wait to check out the Bling versions. The cap is covered in swarovski crystals. OMGZ! I wish I was covered in swarovski crystals...
In conclusion:
It's a fancy lip gloss. I like it.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!