Lise Watier Eye Glitter Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #532 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Nothing adds glamour and sparkle to your eyes like a fine line of Eye Glitter Liner applied directly above your eyelashes. Right there. Oh, and its non-smudging, water-based formula lasts and lasts.

1.5/5

September 24, 2016

I bought two of these, in a sky blue shade and an amethyst purple shade.

I really like the brush on this product. It's very small, very precise, and very easy to use. Unfortunately, that's about all I like about this product.

The actual formula on these is terrible. The actual base has no colour to it, and it's like applying pure water. The glitter contained within said water is extremely chunky and clumpy, so when you go to either draw a line or apply some to the centre of your lid, it skips. Some areas will get no product, and suddenly a clump of glitter will form. The more you try to spread it around to get an even application, the worse things will get, because as I said, the base itself is like water -- and applying water over whatever eye makeup you already have on is a recipe for disaster. Your current makeup will smudge, water down in consistency, or completely erase. If instead you try to apply more layers to even out the chunky areas, the clumping gets worse, and an even application is simply impossible to attain.

This product also dries out extremely quickly. Unlike other liquid liners -- or even other glitter liners -- which can last for a long period of time, I've found that these dry out within a month of purchasing them.

Bottom line, save your money! These simply aren't worth it.

May 10, 2016

This glitter eye-liner adds glamour and sparkle to your eyes. It is non-smudging. When applied above the shine eye-liner it lasts for so long. And it is easy to remove.

October 20, 2015

I absolutely love the look that the glitter eye liner gives, there's a nice selection of colour so you can really have it for any style you wish . It is pretty easy to apply , the brush works well. Overall I really like this , the silver is my favourite because you can add it to pretty much any eye shadow colour. The only thing is it is overpriced .

December 12, 2014

Works amazing! kind of expensive but last forever! love the colour selection! they work best if you use them with the lise watier eye shadow!

October 17, 2013

Nice to have. Un Bon complement pour Le maquillage, il rajoute une touche de brilliance Et d éclat aux yeux. Facile à appliquer Et dure longtemps.

September 16, 2013

I am a glitter fanatic. There is not much in this world I like more than GLITTER! That being said - it is incredibly hard to find a GOOD glitter product that is safe to use around your eyes.

This is it! It does not clump - it goes on easily - comes off easily. Another thing some women fear about glitter is that is will make your look appear juvenile. You're never TOO old to wear glitter ladies!! If you want a little sparkle in your makeup look and don't want to look like Strawberry Shortcake did your makeup for your highschool prom - THIS product is the perfect blend of fun yet sophisticated! It comes in many colors of which I have several and Lise Watier often comes out with Limited Edition colors through out the different season's which I suggest you scoop up any change you get! You will be glad you did!

November 17, 2011

I purchesed this eyeliner in smoky gold and I LOVE IT!! It goes on easily and not in a big clump and you can easily layer it for a more dramatic effect! It didnt smudge out of place and when it came time to wash it off not a problem!! I was in Shoppers last week and they have a new almost wine coloured one that is my next purchase:)

July 20, 2010

I like these! I actually have two of them, Opale, and Golden Green. I like both of them, but I have to say I prefer the Opale one. Opale is with some hints of purple/green glitters. This one is really great on its own, or over colored eyeliners. I'd say if you have to buy one of these, Opale is a great choice, because then you can make any color possible with usual eyeliners underneath. My favorite combination is turquoise and Opale. For its versatility, I consider it is reasonnably priced. Otherwise, it is a little pricey, but Lise Watier products are good quality.

Because it is a eyeliner, it is not over-the-top glitters, so it is still subtle, yet vibrant.

Tha applicator is like a regular liquid liner, and really easy to use. The glitters stay on all day, but they are easy to remove with make-up remover.

July 28, 2009

Sexy gold glamour. Who could ask for more?

July 25, 2009

Utter glamour.

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!