Amazing

Logitech G910 Gaming Keyboard Reviews

1 review
Ranked #30 out of 35 in Home Office

March 21, 2016

I was super excited about this keyboard. It flashes color and is a mechanical keyboard. I bought it on sale from Best Buy Canada for 160$ and while I still like it, I sure wouldn't pay full price for it. I owned a Razor keyboard briefly and felt like that one was just built better all around.
The Logitech doesn't have a braided cloth cord like the Razor or any additional USB ports, like the Razor. I also wish the wrist rest was developed differently. I don't like the way my hands/wrist rest on it, maybe it something you get accustomed to

The only thing that really makes this keyboard worth it is the 6 million fancy colors you can make the keys change. The feel of the buttons is also nice, not as noisy as a true mechanical keyboard but you still get that satisfying response that they give.

The customer service for Logitech also leaves something to be desired.

Overall, I am content with my purchase but I wouldn't go as far as to say I would recommend it to anyone else other then someone who it just trying to be showy. I think there are much better for much cheaper.. or at least , a similar price range.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products