Amazing

L'Oréal RevitaLift Bright Reveal Daily Lotion Reviews

Ranked #260 out of 1220 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 05, 2017

I use a different brand of day and night cream but it is triple the price so sometimes I take a break and use this L'Oréal revitalift and I Love this face cream. . It Goes on smooth, non greasy, does not clog pores. My face feels and looks younger. I still love my other brand but this is a close second and I recommend it for the price and efficiency.

September 23, 2016

I received the daily lotion complimentary from influenster for reviewing purposes. This lotion applies a bit thick, and is an illuminating cream. It reminds me of the NARS pro prime light optimizing primer. Because it is an illuminating lotion, it does have an bit of a sheen and leave your skin with an nice natural glow. The drawback to this moisturizer is that is is perfumed, so if you are on the sensitive side towards scents this may or may not work so well for you. I have sensitive skin as well answer eczema and as a general rule of thumb prefer to stay away from perfumed products as perfume has ansnds tendency to exacerbate my eczema, but this moisturizer did not irritate my skin and my skin felt soft and smooth after application. this lotion could probably be worn before applying makeup or on it's own.