L'Oréal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 595 in Foundation

October 07, 2016

Fond de teint léger avec une bonne couvrance pour les petites imperfections de la peau. Facile à appliquer ,mais peu de produit à l'intérieur relativement à son prix un peu élevé !

October 07, 2016

I found the sample for this foundation out side on my door ,tried it ,love it so i bought it and the sample came with a coupon also ,its super easy to apply and for everyday use its really good.

October 03, 2016

Thumbs down for the applicator. The case also feels cheap. And the fact that I had to pay $20 for this product - didn't get any stars in my book. The foundation itself is sheer, and it was hard to tell what colour I should be. It did oxidize on my skin and does not last all day. 1/3 through the day, it has transferred away.

September 24, 2016

Absolutely love this foundation. I think it gives a medium coverage at best. Gives a nice glow without too much shine. I have oily skin and found it still worked really well workout making me look greasy. The cushion applicator doesn't work very well and is nothing like the cushion you would get from Korean cushion foundations. I suggest using a brush and working the product into the skin that way instead.

August 28, 2016

I love the original True Match foundation, so I thought this cushion variety would give me the same turnout. I was disappointed, however, and regret having spent money on this, which was quite expensive for a drugstore foundation (close to $20). The product itself dries out rather quickly in the packaging, which is why I strongly feel the price is a huge rip off. Now here's the thing, if you're looking for a light coverage foundation and like the very natural look, it isn't so bad. Consider it more like a BB or CC cream, in terms of coverage and finish. It's a cross between a matte and glowy finish, but not too dewy looking. If your skin isn't perfect (a.k.a. - blemish free, no fine lines, no visible pores, etc...), then this isn't for you. No matter how much you try to build this up, the turnout remains the same. As for the sponge applicator they provide, I tried it out once and didn't care for it. I also don't find it to be hygienic to keep reusing it, so I switched to the disposable wedge sponges from the dollar store. The shade I chose (i.e., Classic Ivory) was a good match for my fair skintone, I'll give it that. The packaging is very cute and feminine. I also liked that it was compact and portable, allowing for application on the go. It's a shame it wasn't a stellar product.

August 23, 2016

Strongly regret buying this product. It came as a recommendation from Shoppers Beauty Personnel that this is the Must Have.. "everyone's buying this right now".. Why did I listen to the hype?! This might be great for the average skinned person, but I have combination skin, it's super fair cause the sun hates me, and I break out all the time.. It does match perfectly, kudos to that.. but because of the cushion, my container is hard to get any foundation out of it.. it's like it's drying up! I keep it sealed tight but nothing stops it from disappearing. Will never buy again.. second priciest foundation I ever bought and this one wasn't even worth it.

August 15, 2016

I tried this foundation the second I put it on I felt in love with it. I love the concept. It blended very well with my skin tone and did not leave my skin oily after a couple of hours even though I have oily skin. I am very impressed with this fabulous product. I definitely recommend.

June 26, 2016

This foundation claims to be build able. Personally I found it to be a light weight foundation. Perfect for those "no makeup" makeup looks. It gives a beautiful lumi glow if you don't set it with a powder and longevity of it was ok as long as you didn't rub your face. I liked the application better when using a beauty blender, rather then then sponge applicator it comes with. I will repurchase this again but did find it ran out quickly.

June 25, 2016

I like how this foundation applies, it looks absolutely natural and light which I feel is nice. It's also very easy to apply and blend into the skin, making application really fast. The coverage is light, but you can add more layers to build it up and what''s nice is that it doesn't look cakey. I like to apply it with the sponge that is included in the packaging.

The only down side for me is that there isn't so much product in the pan. I may purchase the True Match Lumi but not the cushion.

June 06, 2016

I love this foundation. Its very sheer so it's almost like a BB cream. It has great coverage and blends extremely well and I love the sponge it comes with. It's a bit hard to use for the first time but after some time I've gotten used to it. The finish is dewy and great for my dry skin.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS