L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray
Amazing

L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 131 in Hairspray

Elnett Satin Haispray instantly gets your hair ready for the spotlight. Its micro diffuser sprays ultra-fine and disappears at the stroke of a brush, offering strong, clean hold with a shine and a soft satin touch.

July 08, 2015

This hairspray did not hold any of my curls for more than an hour. I used the Strong Hold version, and I may switch over to the Extra Strength one.

April 21, 2015

LOVE THIS HAIRSPRAY!

L'Oreal nailed it when they created this hairspray!
I can spray a little amount of this spray and know I will not have to fuss with stray away hairs all day!
It holds amazingly well and makes my hair look shinny and vibrant!

The only thing I would change about this product is its manly/cologne-esk scent.
It really does leave me smelling like a boy, but it's worth it!

1.5/5

September 09, 2014

Hate this hairspray, it just plain doesn't work and I find my hair flying all over the place. I was excited because it had high reviews...not sure why.

September 13, 2012

I wish i knew where to start with this. I thought becuase of the company it would have been good. I got a coupon and found it on sale which made it free. I got excited to try it however i was let down. I find it did not hold and the worst thing about it... It smells like bug repellant!! Would i use it again? No, you couldnt even pay me. However it did keep the mosquitos away, I wish i was joking but I'm not.
Some people may like it, me... Not at all. Sorry L'Oreal, this product was definitly a miss!

April 09, 2012

Okay, so I'm going to be honest here. The only reason I tried this product is becasue I received a free sample in the mail. After trying it I knew it wasn't the hairspray for me. The price is outrageous, and there are other products out there that work just as well that you can buy for a fraction of the cost. Moving on to the smell. I don't know if it is a smell that was intentionally put in the bottle or if it is just the bad after effect of the chemicals that were used to make the product but it absolutely stinks. The day I used it I was running my errands and could not for the life of me figure out why this stink was following me around until I realized it was me! So the long and the short, don't waste your money, take your business elsewhere!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic