L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate Free Moisture Deep Restorative Masque
Good

L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate Free Moisture Deep Restorative Masque Reviews

Ranked #1584 out of 2161 in Hair Care

July 13, 2014

I love the smell of this product, and it works extremely well. One container lasts forever for me because I only really need to use it once a week, and I don't need that much for each application.

March 28, 2011

Love this product! My hair is very thin and I colour it every couple months - so in the winter it gets pretty damaged, super dry and static. This product is great - makes my hair much softer instantly, the ends appear less damaged, and it is not static at all after using this product.
The texture of this product is creamy, easy to apply, and it smells nice :) It is on the expensive side - goes for about $15 at Shoppers Drug Mart. To make it last, I alternate with my regular conditioner every other wash.

February 27, 2011

Excellent excellent excellent! It's thick and creamy, and goes on my hair with ease. When rinsing out the product, my hair feels silky and healthy and wonderful. It also smells great, too! I've used many deep conditioners before, and this is probably my favourite.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products