L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #643 out of 820 in Eye Liner

February 05, 2017

It's a beautiful black eye liner that glides on so effortlessly. However, if you're looking for a liner to use for tightlining or have sensitive eyes, I wouldn't recommend this one.

This liner does not stay put at all, or it didn't for me in this case. Not long after application that the product was sticking to the surface of my contacts, so my vision would be blurred and completely the opposite effect I was aiming for with my contacts. As the day went on, my eyes watered, and became very irritated and itchy.

I really wanted to love this product because of its deep black colour and creamy consistency that made application super easy and beautiful, but it just wasn't meant to be, for me. I have kept this among my small collection of liners though as I think it will work well on my lids if I smudge it out and then layer shadows on top to intensify any darker looks.

December 22, 2015

L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner last a longg ggg time

October 12, 2012

This is the softest and most creamy pencil eye liner I have ever used from a drugstore. The formula is amazing and once set it will not more from where you put it. It has been compared to Macs coal liners and other high end liners and has come out to be equal if not better in quality and pigmentation. It is a remarkable product, perfect for those smokey eyed looks that require such a liner, and with a reasonable price, how can it be beat?