L'Oreal Fibrology

L'Oreal Fibrology Reviews

Ranked #402 out of 935 in Shampoo

May 14, 2015

I LOVE the packaging of these products, it’s very sleek which means it fits on the ledge of my shower perfectly, and the colour is very pretty. These are bottles I don’t mind leaving out on the bathroom counter because they look nice. This set made my hair look and feel thicker than normal. I already have thick hair, but this set made it feel much more voluminous. My hair was also shinier than usual, and the fragrance stuck around for about 12 hours after I washed it. The scent is a mix between fresh and floral, while it is very heavily fragranced I enjoyed that aspect. I found I needed to wash my hair every 3 days with this set in order to maintain the volume and cleanliness in my hair.

April 24, 2015

#Fibrology thickens your hair , it's a great product smells good does the trick for sure! If you have thin hair and would love thicker hair go for fibrology all three steps

March 27, 2015

Used this product because I want more thickness in my hair....I noticed the difference after a few uses....I find you need to use the serum and conditioner to get the best effect.

Overall good product!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches