• L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme with Pro-Keratine Complex
  • L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme with Pro-Keratine Complex

L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme with Pro-Keratine Complex Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 258 in Hair Colour

For soft, luminous streaks of light discover Excellence Crème lights. The gentle, non-drip formula lets you create creamy, beautifully blended highlights in a few simple steps. The result: Rich, radiant highlights and not a gray in sight.

May 27, 2015

Pour avoir essayer plusieurs gammes de différentes compagnies, c'est celle qui me convient et que j'aime le plus. Elle n'est pas trop agressante pour le cheveux, probablement à cause de l'ajout de complexe de pro-kératine et ne sent pas trop fort. Ses gros points positifs : elle cache à perfection les cheveux blanc et tient très longtemps dans les cheveux; autrement dit, elle ne ternie pas après quelques semaines. Elle s'applique bien et reste en place, sans couler. En plus, plusieurs couleurs sont offert et je gage que vous trouver celle qui vous convient! Une merveille!!

November 25, 2014

I definitely prefer the Feria line to the Excellence line for more drama and shine, but when I want a softer, quieter colour, you really can't beat L'Oreal's Excellence. I have used it a few times for when I want to mute my usual red for a copper or strawberry blonde. I love the way my hair feels afterward (not just immediately, but for weeks) and the smell is way less abrasive than with other box dyes.

June 16, 2014

This is the only hair dye that works for me. I keep trying "new and improved" other kinds just for something new and I'm always drawn back to my tried, tested and true! Definately covers pesky greys and keeps them covered! No hard, frizzy hair after dying. Just soft beautiful colour! That is impressive! I just wish there was a really rich dark chocolate brown that was almost black. Until then I will stick with the black!

March 30, 2014

I have used this hair color for years. Love it because it doesn't have a strong ammonia smell. I also like the thickness of the creme and it doesn't run all down your shirt and face.But most of all it last the full 6 weeks like it promises, while it's competitors washes out in 2 weeks.

September 25, 2013

being a thrifty shopper I wish this was cheaper but with that said I ave tried the cheaper product and the color is not as nice and It doesn't feel as healthy and smooth. I get compliments on my color all the time and ever hairdressers are surprised to find out if it's dyed and "FROM A BOX!?!" lol Definitely recommend this product.

August 23, 2013

This is my go-to at home hair colour. I have a fair amount of gray and this product really covers it well.

Since I have long hair, I shampoo max 2x per week so the colour never fades on me before it's time to colour again. Even though I use a colour extremely close to my natural shade, colour richness is so important! That's a big part of the reason I switched to Excellence because my previous product just wasn't cutting it.

It's a little more expensive than some brands, but sales and coupons abound, so I can usually find it for a good price. Nothing compares to salon colour, but this home product comes close enough that I feel confident using it regularly.

August 21, 2013

I've been using this product for years, and absolutely love it. The colour looks natural, and my hair not only looks good, but feels good too. My hairdresser even recommends it to customers unable (due to time or budget) to have their colour done professionally. I tend to move between 2 or 3 different colours (only 1 shade apart), depending on the time of year, and it always turns out great. I am a natural strawberry blonde and have a significant amount of white hair. The product covers white/grey beautifully. I frequently get compliments on my hair colour, and many are surprised that it is dyed (especially when they learn it's not done professionally). I would definitely recommend this particular line of L'Oreal hair colour to those who are going grey. They have other lines, which are also good, but for grey coverage, this one hits the nail on the head.

July 15, 2013

My Mom just loves this product, she will be sticking to this for many years to come

July 15, 2013

I am very choosy when it comes to hair coloring and believe me ive tried manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and all in all loreal gave me exactly wat I wanted

February 06, 2013

I love L'Oreal Excellence Creme. I have been using this product for about a year now and really recommend it. When opening the box you receive a tube of colour, the mix in a bottle, gloves, conditioner and a little tube that helps the colour stick to the ends of your hair, as well as instructions. The colours mix together well and applies easy. It is a creme, therefore no dripping. The scent is not strong at all. I keep my colour (light blonde) on for about 45 minutes. There is no itchiness or burning. It rinses off really well and quickly. The conditioner is fantastic. I only use a little wee bit of the tube and it leaves my hair silky. I continue to use the tube of conditioner for the next month or two. This hair colour usually lasts from 6 to 8 weeks and the price is very good, usually under $11 or on sale at $9. I highly recommend this product.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas