Good

L'Oreal Paris Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #547 out of 776 in Eye Liner

July 06, 2014

I bought the black mica 0.05 oz for about $8.00 at Shoppers Drug Mart which cones in a gold container. It has no scent and does not bother my sensitive eyes. It provides a very fine line which works great for me in getting that cat eye look and allows you to build to a thick line if desired. Unless you use this regularly, it dray up fast. I would buy it again and would recommend it to others.

September 30, 2013

One of my recent purchases was the L'oreal Lineur intense brush tip Liquid eye liner in Carbon Black color. It comes in a plain bag bottle wig golden lid. Liner has a long wand with a tiny brush at the end. Best part was that the product one was not he brush tip instead of the wand as well that prevented messy application.
Liner has a wet formula and I found that I had to be really careful with the application, because unless I kept my lids closed for a while it basically gets messy by getting over the rest of the eye. Drying times isn't fast.
I like that it's actually solid black and add definition and is good for a cat eye look and for thick lines.
If you are looking for think and defined lines it's not good at that due to the flimsy brush as it has bristles.