L'Oreal TOTAL REPAIR EXTREME SHAMPOO
Amazing

L'Oreal TOTAL REPAIR EXTREME SHAMPOO Reviews

Ranked #533 out of 969 in Shampoo

September 08, 2016

the product works really well. I haven't had any split ends and it doesn't seem to affect my hair color. I would definately recommend this product to anyone

September 26, 2014

I got 2 samples from the Toronto International Film Festival....for shampoo and conditioner for this product. Keep in mind that I have full waist long Asian hair. I thought the sample wouldn't be enough shampoo for my head, but it was thankfully. I feel like my hair has more volume then usual after using it (and I've tried it twice , each a week apart). I like it, I think I would use it again.

Their conditioner (which I will put in another review) is a very thick cream (not runny at all), and coated the ends of my hair well (I never put conditioner on my scalp or roots or else I would have no volume). It took out tangles easily and felt good.

My hair is dyed..and after using this product, I felt as though my hair was lighter in colour. I am unsure if that's because it's more drying then my normal shampoo, or if it's because this shampoo doesn't state that it protects colour treated hair.

Would I purchase it? Maybe, but I would prefer a colour protecting shampoo and conditioner formula.