L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 595 in Foundation

August 14, 2016

This foundation is great for dry and combination skin types. It is medium coverage and is quite build-able. If you use it with a water based primer and setting spray it is even better. I would not suggest using an oily or silicone based moisturizer, toner, or setting spray though because your face will look super oily.

August 07, 2016

L"Oreal True Match foundation truly matches my skin pigmentation. I use a small amount and use a sponge to gently spead on my skin. It feels so natural on my skin, I don't even feel it on. It lasts for quite a while and has none of those greasy effects some foundations have. My skin looks natural yet fresh and vibrant. It just glides over the wrinkles and does not cake in them. It is super easy and quick to apply. No fuss. I recommend this product for an all around beautiful, clean and fresh face.

July 12, 2016

This has been the most lightweight foundation I've ever used. It's amazing to have this foundation on in the summer as well. Gives you a very natural glow without dabbing too much on.

July 11, 2016

I absolutely love this foundation product! Works well on skin and blends in, even with my combination-typed skin. I found it to be pricier than my usual brands, however it's worth it.

July 04, 2016

It is a great foundation for oily skin, however, it does not provide as much coverage as the original true match foundation. I would recommend setting it with a powder in order to gain more coverage.

June 28, 2016

It is a little bit pricey for what I was expected.
The quality is average but anyway it is a drug store product so I can not complaint
Actually it works ok for the luminousity

June 22, 2016

One of the few drugstore foundations I would return to. This formula left my skin glowing and dewy but not shiny. I did set with a bit of powder for added longevity. I hope they never discontinue this product, it's a great product but L'Oreal needs to lower the price.

June 03, 2016

I have tried so many foundations and powders that left my skin oily or made my make up look uneven or in some cases made me look like I had too much make up on.with this true match lumi I need very little and the little that you use is enough to cover the whole face.and not a normal pad to put it on but a cushion.very easy to apply,covers everything.it might be at the higher of prices but so very worth it if you are looking for a great foundation

May 09, 2016

This is hands down my favourite day-to-day liquid foundation. This blends seamlessly with your skin and helps give a very natural glow. I recently tried a new, more expensive foundation and already want to go back to using the True Match Lumi foundation. They offer a wide range of colours to match various skin tones, I find this has the perfect colour to match my skin tone. I haven't found any other foundation that matches like this one.

April 26, 2016

J'adore ce fond de teint ! Il n'est pas trop fonce ni trop pale ! Ce qui convient a la plupart des couleurs de peau ! Ne fait pas gras a l'application !