l'oreal true match lumi liquid glow illuminator
Amazing

l'oreal true match lumi liquid glow illuminator Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 87 in Highlighter

February 03, 2017

C'est un éliminateur de teint, ajouter True Match lumi liquid de l'oreal à des endroit stratégique pomette, sur le dessus du nez pour avoir un effet d'un teint lumineux à souhait. je vous le recommande.

February 02, 2017

I actually like the soft shimmer of this highlighter, its just enough for my fair skin tone, you only need a small amount for a soft glow. Goes on light weight and holds well all day.

0.5/5

July 22, 2016

I was less than impressed with this product. For an illuminating "primer" it made my face feel cake and very unnatural. I used a little to test the waters and instantly regretted it. I'm sure there are people that could make wonders happen with this but for a novice like me it was way too much.

July 04, 2016

This was another one of those things I just tried from Wal-Mart and ended up loving it. It's a very subtle highlight but I like it because it's just enough to use when I strobe my face. Perfect amount of highlight.