Loreal visible lift

Loreal visible lift Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 653 in Foundation

September 30, 2016

This is my all time favourite so far. I used to use revlon colorstay but since I am developing more fine lines and my pores seem more visible, I could no longer use. I really like the full coverage that I get and because it has moisturizing properties in this foundation. I put a little bit of primer on and I mix a little rimmel matte foundation with it to cut the oil and it completely hides my pores and minimizes my fine lines more than any other foundation i've ever used. The fact that there is SPF in this is also good because it protects from aging from the sun. I will never use another brand. I really love this stuff and what it does for my face. Oh and it does not clog pores and smells very nice as well.

January 21, 2016

This CC cream is my go to cream/foundation. It has spf 20 so it is a great everyday cream. I have found for the price it does a great job of moisturizing ( I have dry sensitive skin) and covering up any red/blotchy skin. I don't have time in the morning for a complex makeup routine. This has been my go to moisturizer for over a year. I have tried some different more expensive CC creams and I didn't really find any difference. I have light skin in the winter and tan in the summer. I find the light/medium does a great job blending with my skin tone.

January 15, 2016

It's a blur foundation it helps blend in acne and scars and it works really well