Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker Reviews

Ranked #570 out of 1213 in Perfume

Introduced in 2005.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

October 02, 2016

My friend was wearing this the other day. It smells amazing! I definitely want to try this one to see if it smells as great on me. It was so clean and fresh smelling, strong but not overwhelming. Also it Lasted all day. It is definitely Lovely!

February 20, 2016

I'm not a big fan. The scent was a bit I dunno old smelling lol I don't know how to explain it. I tried to wear it to see if I'll get used to it but it really wasn't a cute scent.

February 17, 2015

I'm sorry, but she may be a super actress, but I didn't like the smell of this perfume. It smelled like a cheap version of a generic. I buy sample vials and chose this 1 in the box. I won't choose it again.

December 31, 2013

Sweet. Soothing. Smells a bit like laundry soap. Clean. Soft and light.

September 29, 2013

I love this perfume and so does my husband (who is very picky about the perfume I wear), it smells fuity and lasts all day long. I will have someone tell me I smell good what am I wearing (even though I cannot smell it anymore) those around me still can and love it. I wear this perfume almost everyday.

September 13, 2013

This one smells old fashioned in a floral way. I always think I've smelt this before... I love this fragrance, it always stays on for the day and always smells so classy!

September 13, 2013

I usually stay away from star power perfumes because they never deliver. However, I liked this one.

August 30, 2013

Love Love love this perfume, it is my fave. The scent stays for a very long time & I never have had to reapply when I am out.I have gotten many compliments while wearing this product.

March 27, 2013

This perfume is really nice. I would almost classify it as having a "sexy" scent. It's perfect for an evening out (or in), as the scent has a lasting effect. I love the look of the bottle as well. Simple, yet sophisticated.

February 21, 2013

It fades...a lot...and thats the #1 thing I look for in a perfume...I HATE when they fade!
This smell is really yummy and light though, at first, but it fades and makes me not wanna purchase it again

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender